HubSpot Ideas

RickyLIFE

To be able to see the average time that all prospects spent seeing each page of shared documents,

At this moment we can only see individually the time that each of the prospects spends reading each page.

I suggest that to be able to count all views and have an average of which pages of the document the prospects pays more or less attention to.

Thank you

Atualizações da HubSpot
October 26, 2020 06:02 AM

Hi everyone,

I’m the Product Manager for HubSpot’s Documents tool. At this time there are no plans to develop this Idea. 

This is not to say that this idea will never be developed, just that there are no plans to do so at this time.

Glen Cornell

2 Comentários
glencornell
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Hi everyone,

I’m the Product Manager for HubSpot’s Documents tool. At this time there are no plans to develop this Idea. 

This is not to say that this idea will never be developed, just that there are no plans to do so at this time.

Glen Cornell

SiddharthGarg91
Participante

Hi @RickyLIFE,

This problem is solved by the CloudFiles app which provides a hierarchical view of document analytics. You can view the total views, downloads, time spent, page-by-page analytics for all sessions and then drill it down further by user and session. You can try out the app from HubSpot Marketplace.

Thanks