Timing specifications for chat launcher

I'd prefer to be sending visitors trigger messages when they have been engaging on a specific webpage, say they have been on the page for more than 1minute, the message appears.

HubSpot updates
34 Kommentare
skel73
Occasional Contributor

It feels very 'un' HubSpot/Inbound for instantaneous greeting or no greeting at all to be the only options. 

This is a really necessary feature, we need to be able to access settings to control how and when a Chat greeting appears. 

TangoForge
Autorität

Thanks so much to Doht for this contribution. I'm comfortable cutting and pasting code. But the hubspot chat is appearing very nicely on every page of my site. I set this up from my hubspot account on the web, not from within my wordpress installation. So... where do I put this code? I have hundreds of pages and several different posts types...

Thank you for your help!

DanielGray
Occasional Contributor

Giving my vote of support for something that allows for a specific duration or page scroll to activate the chat. With the GDPR message also popping up immediately, I feel like this can overwhelm a user.

daniel4moverii
Autorität

Yes, great idea! I think this would be incredibly useful and would dearly appreciate if it were implemented soon. 

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
Status aktualisiert zu: In Planning

Camirand
Occasional Contributor

upvote, we need this. The only reason I stay wigh intercom, thanks

MicaelaH
Occasional Contributor

The chat functionality would certainly be more useful if time or page-scroll delays were available. Fairly small change but very big impact.  Hoping to see this feature soon!

jedward
Autorität

While Hubspot adds an option for this, I can solve it using css and jquery:

CSS:
body #hubspot-messages-iframe-container{
display:none !important;
}

Jquery:
setTimeout(() => {
$("div#hubspot-messages-iframe-container").attr("style","display:initial !important;");
}, 60000);

tomwestgate
Autorität

Agreed, i won't use the chat system on our website without this feature because i find instant promts to be impeading.

Other good options would be to promt at 50% page scroll etc.

willcurran
Mentor

Fa sho