HubSpot Ideas

Juraj

Timeline filter in dashboard filters

Hello,

I like a new beta version of dashboard filters. Finally, I can use any property to filter the dashboard. However, I miss the option to use simple timeline filter that would be applied to all reports. The best practice from other BI tools is that you can choose for each report the default date property that will be used for dashboard filtering. Now I can only select a specific date property for dashboard filtering from the object that will only apply to reports where this property exists.

2 Comentários
Dogtag89
Colaborador(a)

Totally agree with Juraj. I love the ability to have such powerful and granular filters on the dashboard level but had to leave the beta as I couldn't check last months or quarters performance like I used to with the timeline filters in the past. 

AmalJood
Participante | Parceiro Diamante

Hello, 
Yes, I had to unenroll from this beta because it was not allowing me to apply for global date range for all the reports on the dashboard.

Previously, the dashboard had one single date property and if i keep the date range as this week, I will see that all the reports update based on the set Date property in each individual report. In my dashboard, a few reports have contact create date as the date property, some has deal create date, and some report has a time stamp contact property as the date property. 

Screenshot 2023-09-28 132949.png

Now, when i add these filters, these filters are added to all the reports in the dashboard, which i don't want. 
I want HubSpot to roll out the feature only after this is fixed. 

Without Dashboard filter
Screenshot 2023-09-28 133038.png

With Contact Create Date Filter - 
It works fine, because this report date is have create date filter as the date property. 

Screenshot 2023-09-28 133058.png

With Timestamp Filter - this is an outcome that is not preferred. Because this report has nothing to do with this property. 

Screenshot 2023-09-28 133151.png

So i have unrolled from this BETA Filter, All we need is the old date property along with the new filters. Done.