HubSpot Ideas

basil

Time to Close and Time to First Reply Taking Business Hours into Account

We have SLAs with customers that we respond during business hours and during weekdays within a certain time period. It would be greate if the Time to Close and the Time to First Reply KPIs could have an option that they are calculated based on business hours.

E.g. If a ticket is opened on Thursday and closed on Monday, then the time to close would be 3 days (since Saturday and Sunday are not counted given they are the Weekend).

94 Replies
SSuttor

This is an absolute must for us to be able to continue using Service Hub

dbp

@dmastin 

Can you please provide an update on this feature evaluation? It's been 6 months since the last update, and it would be great to hear from HubSpot about this.

Thanks in advance!

Binja

When will this feature be unlocked for us?
Limiting the FRT times to business hours would be very helpful.

DMory-BA

I would also say that this would be imperative for chats an emails as well. I can't get a true indication of how long it's taking my team to reply because communications coming in after hours are skewing the results so dramatically that the data isn't even usable as it is. 

BPediconi

This is essential! Also very useful for average response time of rep/support. 

Not having this means that our reports on Hubspot are not reliable and thus everything has to be calculated manually on an excel. 

@dmastin do we have an update on this? 

DConnolly

I was hoping to see this in the platform but couldn't find anything for it.   

We also only have 16 hours of support coverage in a 24 hour day. It would be ideal if I could enter my SLAs and hubspot could tell me if we were outside of them, and which customers were contacting us outside of our business hours. 

netaffinitymaja
Contributor

It would be great to have that option to exclude out of hours for reporting purposes to get more accurate stats

ACourtot
Participant

Same needs here ! We can't use the metrics as it is now because of closing hours. It would be great to be able to exclude them for chat, emails and tickets

noverkamp

@dmastin Any update on this?

SPatel16

I would love to see this implemented, please share an update. 

ValK
Participant

Yes x100!

Duncan-M

Any update on this? Its throwing all our numbers out and making it hard to actually understand response times. 

ELichon
Contributor

Exactly. I'm about to do a whole lot of work with 2 additional systems in order to get correct numbers for my teams.

JPaleschi
Participant

This has been quite desired for a while now - but this is an absolute must for businesses who build customer loyalty based on SLA's.

Looking forward to it going ahead - upvoted!

KOkyay
HubSpot Employee

Hi everyone, 

thought I let you know that a public beta has been released that might comes in helpful.

You can set SLAs based on the time to a first reply and the time to close a ticket, and apply these rules to all tickets in the inbox or based on ticket priority. SLAs can apply at all times or only when your team is available. (Service Hub Pro or Enterprise required) 

Set SLA's in the Inbox 

HCaruso

Is there an update on timeline here. We could very much use this as a feature and this has us now considering other CRM's for our service type functionality. When will this be implemented and released?

Rongen
Contributor

We also need this idea ASAP! Hello Hubspot!

jonasnordberg

This is a must have! We recently launched the Service Hub for our Support team but we can't really use the reporting side if the efficiency KPI's are counted based on calendar hours and not our business hours.

SFraser7

This would be such an incredible asset for us to have for our support metrics!

JSorendino

This would be a super useful feature to have as being able to easily report on this information is vital to my current role. 🙂