Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Time spent on ticket stage

I'd like to echo something from the developer forum:

We would like (read: need) to be able to track time spent in ticket stage, the same way we can currently track time spent in deal stage.

https://integrate.hubspot.com/t/want-to-track-time-spent-in-each-ticket-status/15060/3 

HubSpot updates
12 Comentarios
NicoleSengers Occasional Contributor | Gold Partner | Certified Trainer
Occasional Contributor | Gold Partner | Certified Trainer

This would help especially if a ticket is a higher priority than another - you would be able to see how a support agent should prioritise their work.

PeterC
Colaborador destacado

Adding a "time per-activity" property might solve this?

A report run on any time period would be able to sum the property.  The report's time period could start/end as the ticket enters/leaves each stage.

Brestep
Nuevo miembro

Agree. We need this ASAP

Gozde
Colaborador ocasional

+1

Empleado de HubSpot
Empleado de HubSpot

This is needed! 

MarkW17
Nuevo colaborador

This is a must-have for our use case to track where the blockers are in our projects.

SteveMatlick
Colaborador habitual

Being able to measure, report on, and understand the time spent within each stage of a ticket is very important.  Just as Sales needs to understand what may be holding up the sales process on a given deal or if a specific stage is becoming a bottleneck the same applies on the Service side.   Knowing Avg Time in Stage can help improve both onboarding and support efficiency.

krispag
Colaborador distinguido

This would also be incredibly helpful for deal stages. Time spent in each deal stage.

mcpaha
Colaborador habitual

This is must!! Basicly I really do not understand why HS is sooo slow for developing different reports and why they are open reporting "more" so I can manage myself more freely what I wanted to see...

tonyl
Nuevo colaborador

Please add this asap. Definitely needed. This is critical to SLA's around tickets.