HubSpot Ideas

SarahX

Time in Ticket Status reporting function

We really need a way to report on how long a ticket is spending at a particular status before progressing to the next step. I honnestly thought this was part of the functionality I was paying for with Service Pro.

The ability to easily see where the bottle necks in our process are is critical to our service improvement. I can see that the time between function now exists for deals, but it does not appear to be applicable to ticket stages nor can I find a work around.

I know that the data is collected as you can see in individual tickets the history of the ticket status by clicking on the property, but there still seems to be no way to access this in reports or contact filtering.

Mises à jour HubSpot
April 22, 2024 02:12 AM

Hello everybody,

thanks for all your feedback on this. 

Can you tell me more about whether the report "Ticket time in pipeline" in the Report Collection Team Performance section would fulfill your requirements? You can break the report down by rep, team and create date and can add filters to it as well.

We really appreciate your input!

Thanks

Marc

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 11.10.18.png

32 Commentaires
BKnott
Participant

1000% necessary. Strange you can report on time in Deal Stage but not ticket status!

MWoppmann
Participant

Yes, absolutely necessary! 👍 Many thanks for your posting @SarahX 

The goal of a perfect customer service is to be there for the customer when they need you.

Especially if you want to offer live chat, phone support etc.

Only in this way can the planning of the agents' working hours be aligned with the customer's needs. By the day is just not enough!

Doesn't make sense that the customer service agent is there, but the customers are not.... Or the customers are there, but the customer service agents are not.🤔

Therefore: Please 🙏🙏dear "HubSpot feature prioritization team":
It would be so wonderful if you could implement the feature. 👑👑

Sunny greetings from Martina

Eternal_Warrioz
Membre

How is it that 3 years on from this idea being submitted is this feature not baked in to the base set up of Support Tickets - especially when a lot of this functionality is already coded into the Sales elements of HubSpot? 100% needed and critical to general businesses everywhere.

vanessahunt
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Platinum

@Eternal_Warrioz Let's hope this year is the year for Service Hub!

SGordon531
Membre

We would absolutely love to have this as well! Sad to see this was from 3 years ago- HubSpot let's get this going!!

WNestrud
Membre

We really need this function!

NicN
Membre

Yes that would be great to have this report.

DFerros
Participant

We have different departments working on different stages.  We really need time within each stage to know where we have to improve.

CaitlinHaire
Participant

Yes! As other have said, would LOVE (and really need) a report showing how long the average timeframe is for each ticket stage as well as being able to report on how long each ticket is in each phase. Would love the stage reporting that is available in Deals to be available in Tickets.

DLediard
Membre

We really need this function! Please! 🙂

ThaisCampbell
HubSpot Employee

+1

mollmann
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hello everybody,

thanks for all your feedback on this. 

Can you tell me more about whether the report "Ticket time in pipeline" in the Report Collection Team Performance section would fulfill your requirements? You can break the report down by rep, team and create date and can add filters to it as well.

We really appreciate your input!

Thanks

Marc

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 11.10.18.png