HubSpot Ideas

Hal

Time in Deal Stage

Really need a report that shows a list of Deals in the Pipeline and how long each individual deal has spent in it's current stage. I can't believe other users aren't clamoring for this... very inportant!!

152 Comentários
VWatts1
Membro

Can not agree more. A basic sales operations function requires ability to deterimine age in stage, specifically being able to track the number of days real-time in a particular stage. It is table stakes in my opinion.

annieg241
Colaborador(a)

Much needed!

Adam-SixandFlow
Membro | Parceiro Elite

We finally have a solution it seems:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/create-a-scheduled-trigger-workflow

Daily workflow to run at 12:01 and increase "todays date" property by 1 day.

annoyingly though you need to have ops hub pro or higher.....

annieg241
Colaborador(a)

@Adam-SixandFlow Can you explain how you would do this for this application? I'm still confused. 

LivingSecurity
Membro

Date entered stage is captured. We just need HS to show count of days since that date. PLZ!

MHermann
Membro

Agree. This is an important metric. Really, really suprised this is not in there. How else do you know if this area requires attention or can be improved?

JenFrazier
Participante

We would love to see this as well! Thank you!

jphilbrook
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro

We really need this!!

SKripp
Participante

Yes! We also need age of current open deals and tickets! An absolute must

JonathanS
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

Hey all, I'm a part of Aptitude 8's product team A8 Labs. We're currently in Beta for a new SLA Tool called Timerman SLA. It may help solve your problem as it allows you to assign SLA Policies to both tickets and deals via workflows and tracks time in each stage down to the minute. Since Timerman records the data, it lets you create reports/dashboards within HubSpot!

We're releasing the app to beta users so shoot me a message if you'd like to learn more!

WCrandle
Membro
Yess drop me a message please

alyssacarter
Colaborador(a)

I **think** we have a workaround for this. What we did was create time stamp properties for each deal stage. Then we set up a workflow with the enrollment criteria of 'Deal stage has been updated in the last 1 day' and turned on re-enrollment criteria. This way, every time a deal stage is changed, it will update the new deal stage with a date stamp. 

So for example, one of our deal stages is 'Qualified Right Fit'. So we created a property called 'Entered Stage Date - Qualified Right Fit' and did that for each correspondeing deal property.

From there we export all the data and then use excel to calculate time in deal stages. It's not ideal and certaintly not real time. But it's an option. 

Hollowaym276
Membro

I'm honestly shocked that this was originally posted back in 2019 and as of this year there is still no roadmap on how best to solve an issue that has been soundly resolved by every other HS competitor. This isn't a weird niche issue; we are asking for some very basic reporting capability. 

sidsaha
Participante
Maybe it’s time we asked this question at an investor meeting…looks like
that’s the only way one will get an answer to what’s the real issue here. I
suspect it’s some core architectural challenge that has resulted in a lot
of tech debt that they haven’t been able to resolve yet.
sviaud
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Platinum

Did I miss something or the new "time in deal stage" report mentionned below resolves this thread?

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Dashboards-Reporting/Create-quot-time-in-deal-stage-quot-report/m-p...

LivingSecurity
Membro

Hi @sviaud That report is only for closed Deals. I would like this information for deals not yet closed, so in real time, I can see which ones are stuck in a stage.
Same for Ticket pipeline/statuses

LoboJng
Membro

Yes, same here. We want to track if there is any deal at any stage that stays more time than expected. Sales team needs to manage those deals to proactively move the deals forward or drop them either to 'Pending' or 'Lost'. 

May4
Participante

Hi, just wanted to check in on this in 2022. This is very important for us! We really need to track how long a lead spends in each stgae. 

calavanderwesth
Membro

I migrate from Salesforce and find this a crucial matrix that is not included. Determining the ageing of a deal by its time spent in a stage is vital in avoiding blockages.

TNapierski
Membro

I cannot believe this is not an option yet.