HubSpot Ideas

SEnoksen

TikTok Ads integration

We have just started to use this platform as a method of getting new leads. This platform is an important part of paid advertising, but unfortunately today we are not able to analyse this data in our CRM.  

46 Replies
AServadio

Agreed. Please make it a priority. 

ADesmond5
Contributor

Tiktok is really looking strong here in our marketing v Facebook - Insta still clinging on but it's so important that Hubspot reviews its social channel lists - there are social platforms I've never heard of and I've been in digital 20 years yet TikTok is nowhere to be seen. 

NikitaSmitsJ

Yes please, currently working through Zapier / google sheets which I'd like to avoid. 

ADesmond5
Contributor

@NikitaSmitsJ could you share how you use that workaround pls? Would love to learn from you! 

NikitaSmitsJ

I would but I'm just taking over from someone else and figuring this out myself 😅

ADesmond5
Contributor

Well if you find the solution would love to hear! Thank you, Nikita!

ASiciliano

Make this happen ASaP please

DBushe
Member | Diamond Partner

We have 15 clients that are using TikTok and it'd be a MASSIVE win if we had this integration

jgw-llc
Participant

+1!! 

KFebus

Need this, please. Thanks! 🙂

MBoshoff
Participant | Diamond Partner

Yes please!

OliBrunton

Need this! + 1

SWeder

+1 please!!!

aaliza

There are social platforms I've never heard of and despite working in digital for 20 years,  TikTok captionshere is nowhere to be found. Tiktok is definitely looking good in our marketing against Facebook, while Instagram is still hanging on.

janhein
Member | Elite Partner

We need this 🙂

Cassie_Vera

+1! 

MDinçer

Definitely need this one!

JFronczak

Would love for this to be added

CRensink

+10

MTylén