HubSpot Ideas

AnnaBargalló

Tickets funnels reports

Why can't we create funnels with service pipeline states? Or at least be able to sort the reports that post tickets in each Pipeline state according to the order of the Pipeline?

12 Replies
EElofson

I second this! It would be so helpful to be able to track ticket progress through pipelines the same way that we can track deals.

Lucinda
Contributor

Yes please, we are using Tickets to manage our SDR/telesales pipelines and want to be able to see how many tickets have gone through each stage and what the conversion rates are. 

HHunt1

We really need funnel reports based on tickets and ticket pipeline stages. I don't know why this isn't already possible seeing as you can have funnel reports for a sales pipeline. 

We use sales > deals to manage our customer enquiries, but we also need to use HubSpot to log our recruitment enquiries. As the two types of enquiry are very different, we have been waiting a very long time (and still are), for this idea to be implemented that requires different deal properties based on pipeline (https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Require-specific-deal-properties-based-on-pipeline/id...

As that's still not been implemented, we are now considering using the service > tickets pipeline to manage our recruitment enquiries. As far as I can see, this would work almost exactly the same as the sales pipelines. 

The only issue in using tickets is that we cannot then run funnel reports to see our conversions, which is very frustrating!

vbougaud

Additionally, it would be great to have a funnel for conversations, to be able to track where people are leaving our chat!

casebook_brian
Contributor

This is a major issue. Consistency across the portal hubs is lacking, this is a glaring example. 

MoustafaPush
Participant | Platinum Partner

Yeah I agree this is super critical. I was just shocked that this isn't a feature especially since it's existed for deals. 

Was looking to create a report based on ticket "entering" a certain stage to understand the motion of tickets. 

DanielaMS9
HubSpot Employee

I would like to add an option to not only review it by stage, but pipeline changes too, it will be really helpful! 

Thanks, team 🙂

PedroLizarraga

I share the thought of this idea, it would save a lot of analysis time.

vmuller

This is a critical report for services analysis. I was surprised it did not exist this option of report. It would be very helpful.

Eternal_Warrioz

Agree with everyone. this is critical to businesses of every type.

ThaisCampbell
HubSpot Employee

+1

LLottino

How is this not a thing? You have it for contacts and deals. I'm quite surprised it's not an option..