HubSpot Ideas

CarlosRdz

Tickets created per time of the day

I would like to create a report for a number of tickets created per hour of the day. This will help us to understand where we need more staff to cover the busiest times.

Thanks

14 Replies
ALH1
Participant

This would be handy for us as well. Currently we can report on create date, just not create time. And we need to see our busiest hours in order to help ensure staff cover. I can see from the ticket export that the create time is captured, not sure why we can't have a field just for this in order to report on it.

RFoglia

This would help our team as well to determine when staffing is most needed.

Thank you

KHarley

This is a very standard idea - distribution of tickets over time is crucial for understanding support/sales staffing. Distribution of tickets over hours in the day, over days in the week, even days in the month is useful and I can't see a way to get this information in hubspot at all. Big issue.

KAbram

Yes, we really need this data to enable us to plan staffing over busiest times. Is there an indication of if this suggestion will be taken forward?

CSchulte5

Our staff would also find this very helpful!

aghughes44

Looking for this exact report to be added to my dashboard. Please add this feature soon! 

aghughes44

I really need reporting around the time tickets are being submitted for staffing purposes and understanding what time of day my customers need assistance. I honestly can't believe this isn't already available! 

Averyg
HubSpot Employee

Upvoting this idea - It would help service teams analyze their high and low volume hours using the datetime property in default ticket properties. 

CFont

This report feature would come very handy to best service our customers needs. 

NicoleSengers
Guide | Elite Partner

This is such an important functionality for reports compared to other ticketing tools - in understanding ticket submissions trends by Day of the week or by hour of the day

vanessahunt
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

Having Date AND Time details is critical for accurate reporting in Servive Hub. The info is available on property history, so should be available in the UI as standard.

NúriaVilamajó

Para un departamento de Service me parece imprescindible poder ver el flujo de tickets que entran por horas. Tanto entrantes cómo resueltos.

franguinazu

This would be really helpfull for us!!!🚀

Participant

This is a necessity for the Service Hub! It would be so helpful to have this information for daily reporting.