HubSpot Ideas

romi

Tickets | Associated Ticket Numbers

I would like Ticket properties that I can use in lists, to create workflows and to create scores.

e.g.

Someone has more than 5 tickets open within a 2 month period:

• Create an internal task to investigate
  • Set a -10 on the Customer Happiness Score
  • Add to a list for at-risk clients for reporting

18 Comentarios
Kasiek
Colaborador

Up. 

I don`t understand why I can`t build lists based on tickets... 
So up up, it will be helpful. 

Herschel
Colaborador líder

Agreed. I would really like to see and "Associated Tickets" property (similar to the existing "Associated Deals") for use in Workflows and Lists.

Additionally it seems that Ticket properties generally are entirely missing from Lists and contact-based Workflows.

drees
Miembro

Yes, please allow ticket properties to be used in all the same ways that deal are when creating lists and scores. 

agallup
HubSpot Employee

Hi - Commenting on behalf of a HubSpot Customer -

The addition of a property that contained the Number of Associated Tickets or the number of tickets submitted by a contact/company would open up the options vastly in regards to automation and segmentation for Service Hub users. 

samglenn
Colaborador líder

Lists especially!!

RebeccaB
Miembro

I would like to be able to make lists based from ticket properties. I need to be able to segment contacts based on if they have submitted a ticket or not.

carinAL
Miembro

What everyone says above! 

brunamartins
Miembro | Partner nivel Diamond

The Number of Associated Tickets property is so needed right now!

mrspabs
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Elite

I really need this feature. 

JustinTAnderso1
Participante

Agreed. Being able to access Ticket properties as a separate object I can choose in "lists" is very important, particularly as we are relying more on Service Hub.

And agree with others that "Number of Associated Tickets" needs to be a number on both the Contact and Company record as default properties that we can easily access. There's default contact properties like this for Company and Deal related activity, but rollup default properties on the Contact record for Tickets has been neglected so far.

rossfairbairn
Participante

This is a big issue for us right now. I want to be able to send an email to a list of contacts based on the ticket they've raised. For example:
"In the last year you asked for this product feature, we've now done it!"

The only workarounds I have atm are:
- Use the API to pull out tickets/contacts and then build my list

- Use a workflow to create a contact property that mirrors the ticket property we want to use. Although this isn't perfect as it doesn't deal very well with tickets that subsequently have the property removed

Ashleymccu
Participante

I don't have a good idea for how to solve but would love to learn how you created a customer score in hubspot. Still trying to figure that out. 

Herschel
Colaborador líder

@Ashleymccu here is the Hubspot Knowledge Base article on score properties: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/set-up-score-properties-to-qualify-leads

JamesNichols90
Participante

Agreed!  Why is there "Associated Deals", but not "Associated Tickets"??

LUlrich
Participante

Is there an update on this?

Ashleymccu
Participante

To quote another customer "The addition of a property that contained the Number of Associated Tickets or the number of tickets submitted by a contact/company would open up the options vastly in regards to automation and segmentation for Service Hub users."

AGomez5
Participante

Using a workaround suggested by Cathal Hopper, but is there an update on this feature? It would be nice to be able to filter by date or time range as well.

IWhite
Participante

Given this 'idea' (more like a feature request for something that should already be included) has been around for more than FOUR YEARS now, I'm not hopeful, but....

+1 on everything said above.