HubSpot Ideas

StuStokes

Ticket filter to include company or associated company?

** copied from service community

Currently as far as I can see there is no filter available to filter tickets by company. We need to report to certain customers the'r ticket volume and days to resolve against a pre-determined service level agreement.

One for the cards, coming soon?

Cheers,
Stu

10 Replies
basil
Key Advisor

In deals view we can filter for associated companies and contacts (not necessarily from Hubspot insights, but manually associated):

screenshot.pngscreenshot.png

However, this is not possible in the tickets view. This would be very important to get an overview / export certain ticket datasets for certain companies.

defranco
Contributor

Same here! 

Need to filter tickets by assossicated company. 

Its surprising that this basic feature is missing, hope HubSpot implement this in near future.

stykujason
Participant

Filtering and searching by associated contact and company is a necessary feature for the service ticketing system to keep track of and be proactive about repeat tickets in a company, and to know who belongs to a company that needs contact!

Additionally, it's frustrating that though you can associate a contact and company to a ticket, you can't make that mandatory - and employees forget to do it if it's optional.

rmarcelis

I agree with the request but I found this workaround:

When you go to the Company, you can then see all the associated tickets and at the bottom of the list and click on View tickets in filtered view which will then create the filter by the associated company which you can then save as per normal.

scotts_Xsoft
Participant

Agree!  While the work around is a good start (thanks @rmarcelis for the suggestion by the way), being able to filter tickets by Associated Company and/or Contact would be very helpful.  We currently export tickets and then create a pivot table in Excel, but that's cumbersome.  

gabrielqbm

This is a must and it's very frustrating and disappointing Service Hub doesn't have this feature yet. Please prioritize this ASAP. I'm even kind of ashamed having defended Service Hub instead of Zendesk and other competitors only to find out later this isn't a feature... it's so basic you forget to check when you're buying, then... this happens.

crush

This would be a tremendous help if it could also work for reporting by company. 

toxnotuser

This would be incredibly helpful. 

Craig_R

s-stringa
Contributor

This is a priority feature!