HubSpot Ideas

MangusBB

Ticket association and overview per company

It's important for us to see how many tickets each company has (open or historically), we need to report this back to our customers and we very much like to see where we spend our time. Would it be possible to add another tab in line with the "Activity , Notes, Email, Calls, Tasks" tabs in the customer view called "tickets" or "service"?  Only available for services and optional to add to the customers activity line. Or atleast a filter for sorting tickets per company? Associating tickets with companies automatically, based on the contact person would also be great.

Cheers,

Magnus

4 Replies
zachallen
Contributor

The fact that I can't see a list of support tickets by customer is probably the number one reason why our Company can not go live on Service Hub.  This is a fundamental requirement.  

tonygoodchild
Participant

This is critical as a way of providing reports to customers justifying renewal of support contracts.

AmyDwyer
Member | Elite Partner

I have discovered a work around that may help you, until this function is available - if you go to the company, click on "show all tickets" for the company, it brings you to the ticket overview with the company as a filter.

We have then saved this filter, so that we can easily access all tickets/ company. It is of course a work around, and doesn't replace the requirement to be able to sort / filter/ search according to associated company - but maybe it helps 😉

JtenHam
Participant

Seems to me that this is pretty essential to be able to manage a Customer Support team through Hubspot.. Would love to see this implemented!