Ticket and Contact tokens available in workflows for notifcations

Currently, there is an ability to use a contact based workflow to send a notification about a ticket being submitted, but it would lack information about the ticket. On the other hand, there is an ability to send a notification about a new ticket, but it would lack information about the associated contact that submitted the Support Form. 

It would be great to set up a notification email that gave an at glance of information relative to both the ticket details and details about the contact that submitted it to have a better at glance view for those receiving these notifications. 

HubSpot updates
5 Replies
Yazz
Esteemed Contributor

I wholeheartedly agree! My Support Team would love to have all the Tokens from both groups in the notification email, but I am unable to do that right now. This would really help when we're also searching for tickets in our e-mail client by the name of the contact, not by the ticket id that you can easily misplace or forget.

npattillo
Occasional Contributor

Absolutely, @Kgibson and @Yazz.  Thank you!

Pavel_Sodomka
Occasional Contributor

What is the status here please ?

Pavel_Sodomka
Occasional Contributor

I probably found a quick fix if the ticket is created via form.

Create an automation email template with all the data and trigger it not via the ticket workflow but by contact workflow based on the form submission..

Does it make sense ?

Pavel_Sodomka
Occasional Contributor

@Kgibson  how can you trigger a contact workflow when ticket is created ? I found only possibilty when support form is submitted.

Thanks

Pavel