HubSpot Ideas

bsmith5791

Ticket Board View: Choose which Properties are in Quick View

Would love to be able to customize the ticket board view. It would be helpful to choose properties to have in quick view versus clicking into.

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
February 13, 2023 02:29 PM

Hello Community Members,

My apologies, I missed updating this post. I'm happy to share that we delivered on this idea last fall. 

Here's a link to the Knowledge Base article with more details.

As always, thank you for sharing your ideas and helping to make HubSpot better for all!

In Beta
July 29, 2022 02:11 PM

Hello community members! 

I'm excited to share that we are working on this: Admin users will be able to configure each pipeline's board view with the most relevant card properties for that specific pipeline. Select up to four card properties per pipeline.

If you're interested in joining our early access group, please fill out this form. Note: This feature is available for all Professional and Enterprise customers.

More updates to follow soon.

Cheers,

Jeannie

40 Replies
Otterbot
Contributor

Yes, please. The contact record's initials are shown on the board, but it's not very useful for differentiating between tickets. Customizing what properties are displayed here would be essential.

bethanyp

Agreed! If anything, we are just hoping to put the ticket due dates onto the blog cards instead of the time open. 

carmenm

Completely agree! While "Time Open" can be a great item to review...if it is an issue ticket that has been escalated, etc, that time could be 15 days.  As a manager, I want to see what the last activity date has been as well, so that I know that it is still being addressed and has not been missed/forgotten.

JP9

This is something our team ask about regularly but still doesn't exist as a feature! More flexibility here would be great.

Verissimo

It would help a lot!!!! we would like edit the properties displayed in the card view.

For exemple the priorit view, here we have another type of priority, and we cant change that ;(

CGray7

Definitely need this feature. At a bare minimum the ticket card view needs to include the last activity date so our team can quickly assess the tickets we need to touch on. 

ENewell

This would be a game-changer!

andreasbjerde

Hi, I'm surprised this hasn't been done yet...

jaynescarman

Happy to see some progress has been made on this idea!

jhicks1365
Participant

Was there some progress?  From what I can tell, you can't even get the ticket# to show in the view let alone some other important fields we constantly track by.  It's frustrating.

jaynescarman

@jhicks1365 you can customise two fields now to show in the board view. That would include ticket ID if you wanted.

jaynescarman_0-1620392767974.png

CMusella
Participant

How do you get to that area?

jhicks1365
Participant

I found it.  Thank you for replying.  This is definitely progress!

GNorén

@jaynescarman how did you find that section? 

nelsonoah

@GNorén @CMusella go to:

1) Profiles & Preferences - 2) Object Tickets - 3) Record Customization - 4) Choose poperties for ticket association cards

nelsonoah_0-1621515131343.png

SPerschon2

need to have this in order to move on from other system. 

Levi
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Possibility to choose more than 2 properties, but for example 4. 

ADzapo
Participant

I fully agree, please add this to your development list!

JeannieN
HubSpot Product Team

Hello community members! 

I'm excited to share that we are working on this: Admin users will be able to configure each pipeline's board view with the most relevant card properties for that specific pipeline. Select up to four card properties per pipeline.

If you're interested in joining our early access group, please fill out this form. Note: This feature is available for all Professional and Enterprise customers.

More updates to follow soon.

Cheers,

Jeannie

JeannieN
HubSpot Product Team

Hello Community Members,

My apologies, I missed updating this post. I'm happy to share that we delivered on this idea last fall. 

Here's a link to the Knowledge Base article with more details.

As always, thank you for sharing your ideas and helping to make HubSpot better for all!