HubSpot Ideas

simenbm

Thunderbird Sales Extension plugin

In my company some of our employees are using the Thunderbird Email as Outlook is not available to us. The Outlook Sales Extension offers great value in terms of productivity, so it would be great if you would develop it as a plugin for Mozilla Thunderbird as well.

54 Replies
HillmontConsult

I see this idea is up from January 2020 and no response received. I totally support, I also use Thunderbird as is the only other option to outlook. In the startup community is widely used. 

perezre

We are using linux and Firefox and HubSpot works perfectly because everything is on the cloud, but yes, we need the Thunderbird Addon working as Outlook does.

I appreciate if you guys could work on that hopefully ASAP

Raffaella

I am also using Mozilla Thunderbird and it would be great to have the plugin for Thunderbird. I hope that you will work on to use all functionalities that Hubspot give me.

TCSitari

I, too, would benefit greatly from hubspot sales extension being available for thunderbird.

Bondje

We find thunderbird just works!!! whereas we moved to outlook and have had headache after headache.

We would love to be able to use the amazing (stalkerish in a good sales way) feature of knowing when people have opened the messages, 1, then we know people are getting our emails! and 2, well we just love it.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let the outlook sales extension work for thunderbird.

We are moving back to thunderbird as we just cannot operate with outlook and the number of issues it casues on a weekley basis.

Hubla

Indeed, Hubspot provides one the few email tracker working outside Gmail, but Thunderbird is lacking. Otherwise, Mailbird going to Mailbird directly offers the tracking.

raczek
Participant

I am new to hubspot and I got stumbled upon email configuration, as only Outlook is listed from external clients. We use Thunderbird since ever. so I upvote this too.

Thx

fdburgos

I am also using Mozilla Thunderbird, it would be great to have the plugin for it and be able to use such important functionality.

Thanks.

schurrm

Our company also just moved to outlook but just found problems over problems. Now that we are all slowly switching to linux and therefore thunderbird mail client it is a really big missing hole without an hubspot plugin.

Its one of the few reasons we are still being forced to use windows.

Qhantati_sust

I'm also upvoting this idea!! I'm currently using g Thunderbird, and don't want to change to Outlook only for the lack of extension with Hubspot

rlopez
Key Advisor

Hello @simenbm 😊

I'm also using Thunderbird at work and I appreciate the value that sales extension gave me in the past, when I used it with Gmail. I'd like to use it now too.

Thank you for the idea.

Regards,

Rafael López

HMeise

In our company we use linux 15 PCs. We highly recommend an thunderbird integration for hubspot sales!

Danielsales

+1 for Thunderbird integration. Our entire organization would have good use of that!

BrianØ

+2 for Thunderbird integration. 

SergeLalonde

Yes please!!! +1

DKirkwood0

+1 Here as well! 

LDorador

I totally support too, great idea

IanRayner

So who is it that writes such an integration? Is it HubSpot that writes it, or is it up to someone in the Mozilla community to write it?

I would love to see this integration as I find Thunderbird to be way better than OutLook when you use a Mac.

NMartin4

would also love to see a thinderbird intergration. Please do what you do and make our lives even easier!

daisukego

If a Thunderbird extension becomes available I would install it immediately. HubSpot please make this happen.