Threaded Sequencing Email Subjects

BJG

Hello,

I have sequence emails set up in a threaded manner.

However, each follow up email simply repeats the initial email subject instead of inserting a "RE:"

Is there way to have the subject line include a "RE: [SUBJECT]" such that it appears to the recipient that you've actually gone into the original email in your sent box and replied-all to the recipient as a follow up? 

Thanks,

BJG

4 Replies
OliviaRoberts
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @BJG!

At this time when using Sequence threading, this is expected that follow up emails will not include "RE:" in front of the subject line of the email.

I am moving your message to the Ideas Forum to ensure it is on our product team's radar, and to enable other users to upvote and comment on this thread.

All the best,

Olivia

shanehubbell

Ditto above.  This should be ridiculously easy to implement as well.

Quantum-AU
Contributor

I agree with this... the whole idea of sequences is to make it look like we are sending one on one emails. As far as I've seen you cant reply to en email that's been sent without the RE: showing... you would have to manually remove it and no one does that!

Cheers - Charles

Deb1

Agree with all the others here. It's enabled in the sales email sequences so it's threaded and prospects can refer to your previous emails.