Third party scripts on knowlege base pages

I posted over on the HubSpot community asking about being able to see page views on knowledge base pages with a view to using them on sites like Google Analytics and Facebook for the purposes of user engagement and then remarketing purposes.

So, an example if someone has seen 3 knowledge base articles on topic X add them to an audience and upload audience to Facebook for targeting, lookalike audience or exclusion purposes.

One of the community managers said that was not currently a feature of knowledge base pages but I think it would make perfect sense to have external script capabilities, as we can can with landing pages or web pages.

HubSpot updates
2件のコメント
Unitips
常連投稿者

Yes please! It is ridiculous that you can modify <head> tag  across all of COS pages but not the knowledge base. We include Google Tag Manager code for tagging purposes but we won't be able to in the knowledge base.

mlelieveld
一般投稿者

Somehow I inserted a code snippet to the knowledge base pages before through <head> page settings. Now I need to update the code snippet in the<head> > Does  the functionality no longer exists??? Need fix ASAP!