HubSpot Ideas

jimbanks

Third party scripts on knowlege base pages

I posted over on the HubSpot community asking about being able to see page views on knowledge base pages with a view to using them on sites like Google Analytics and Facebook for the purposes of user engagement and then remarketing purposes.

So, an example if someone has seen 3 knowledge base articles on topic X add them to an audience and upload audience to Facebook for targeting, lookalike audience or exclusion purposes.

One of the community managers said that was not currently a feature of knowledge base pages but I think it would make perfect sense to have external script capabilities, as we can can with landing pages or web pages.

18 Kommentare
Unitips
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Yes please! It is ridiculous that you can modify <head> tag  across all of COS pages but not the knowledge base. We include Google Tag Manager code for tagging purposes but we won't be able to in the knowledge base.

mlelieveld
Teilnehmer/-in

Somehow I inserted a code snippet to the knowledge base pages before through <head> page settings. Now I need to update the code snippet in the<head> > Does  the functionality no longer exists??? Need fix ASAP!

Status aktualisiert zu: Being Reviewed
goconnor
HubSpot-Produktteam

We are currently reviewing the ability to add 3rd party scripts to Knowledge Base and will provide more information as soon as it's available.

brunamartins
Mitglied | Diamond Partner

That would be great!

Dwd1
Mitglied

Really need an option to have tracking on knowledgebase.

Leadstreet-M
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

Hi@goconnor 

Is there any update on this?

Thank you.

jean-david
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

It would also help to automate translation based in script integration.

ozguryuksek
Mitglied

@goconnor hey,

do you have any updates on this?

Thanks,

TduPlooy
Mitglied

Hi HubSpot and Community

Any update on this? We need to add Tag Manager to the Knowdlege Base and we are still not able to do it or find a solution on how to do this. Some feedback and a solution from HS would be greatly appreciated. 

Karamarinoff
Mitglied

Over 2.5 years of requests and zero action from HS. Is this true @goconnor?

Geordie
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

Any update to this please @goconnor ?

StefanEG
Mitglied

Hey,

Almost 3 years now...

Is there any update on this @goconnor (or anyone else)?

It's creating a bit of an issue for us currently!

Cheers,

Stefan

Tomomi_Abe
Mitglied

It has been almost 4 years,,,

I hope Hubspot product team has been working on this issue.

any update would be appreciated. Thanks.

KKlaus
Mitglied

Is there an update to this amazing idea??

We have Service Hub and Marketing Hub, will my knowledgebase report data into my Google Analytics 4? 

I added the Measurement ID to my Website Pages in Settings but it says that no changes there apply to Knowledgebase. 

LShuman
Mitglied

This is something that would make a huge difference for us! It is frustrating that we can't do more tracking and analyzing through the Knowledge Base. Looks like this is a feature that has been requested since 2018 - it's time!

PatrickDoyle
Mitglied

Any movement here? We're desperately blind without the ability to integrate Knowledge Base with our anaytics tools such as Google Analytics and Amplitude.

FWinstone
Mitglied

it's pretty clear that HubSpot is not prioritizing improving the Knowledgebase feature, given the volume of requests that have not been actioned in 5 years+. This feature is very important to us and it's a shame that HubSpot is not providing any updates. 

sadadanwar
Mitglied

+1 for this feature. This is an absolute must have. We need the capability to add scripts to the knowledgebase Home page and category pages.