HubSpot Ideas

CPSCB

Theme Customization for Feedback Surveys

Feedback surveys only allow two ways to customize the design in the Theme section:

• Replace featured image (no resizing possible)
  • Change color of header bar

Result is Feedback Surveys do not align with brand standards and do not send an obvious signal to customers that they are legitimately from us. 

Would like ability to create/change Feedback Survey Theme (templates) to align with our brand standards.

Full functionality would include this in Design Manager, similar to Pages, Emails, Posts, etc.

At a minimum, would expect to see options to change the Featured Image size and layout, enabling designs similar to those featured in HubSpot's article on well-designed surveys.  

25 Replies
finn
Top Contributor

+1

Jricci11
Participant

+ 1 - this seems like such an obvious and easy win to open up the API and allow for more flexibility in feedback survey delivery.

twinloger
Participant

yes it would be great to be able to set everything up in the design manager. HUbspot does not support my language (Slovak) and we cannot use Hubspot surveys, because I can edit half of the survey in Slovak and the other half remain in the supported language. This way I can't send it to the customer. I would be ashamed.

Screenshot at Mar 22 19-35-42.png

BartVDK
Contributor

I concur.

The current Dutch NPS translation for the question is not working for our organisation. It uses an archaic verb ("zult") that really sounds weird in Belgium for example.

I would recommend the option to offer multiple translation versions (if you really wanna stick to the original NPS question) or make that field customizable with the danger that the user can deviate from the orginal English standard formulation.

The character limit is also a bit of a problem.

DBolton8
Member | Diamond Partner

+1 on this one - all of our other email templates follow the same design and style, it's a shame that we can't customise the design of our NPS surveys so that they match.

Being able to change some logos and colours is OK, but absolutely everything else about the design is 100% HubSpot and it just looks odd.

AYU1

The survey looks really bad on mobile as well. Don't know why this has not been fixed yet. 

ChrisChiha
Top Contributor

This is crucial when it comes to branding + survey performance.

HrönnVeronika

+1

GMurray6
Participant

Agree totally!

When working on hard on the brandimage and tone it then seems poor standard by us to send an email that doesnt fit within this.

Darren_
Participant

Let's get some ability to brand, theme, or customize added to these surveys/email sends please. 

ThorstenT

We would really appreciate the possibility to design surveys via the design manager, like already possible for websites, emails and landingpages.

Best regards.

Thorsten

ARO_RMS

+1
Even being able to customize the button color would be a huge win.

DigitalImpact
Participant | Diamond Partner

+1

3 years after the idea was submitted, still no progress. I have several clients that still use Survey Monkey because of this problem.

ErikaKavalis

Consistency in brand identity is crucial for any business, and it is disappointing when a platform like HubSpot does not provide adequate customization options for such basic things as fonts and colours! It results in a disjointed look that is not representative of any brand!

HubSpot produces a lot of marketing-related content and emphasizes the importance of maintaining a strong brand identity. However, it's very disappointing to find out that your own platform is so limited in such obvious matters as brand identity customization. This limitation is not just a minor inconvenience, but an obstacle that prevents your customers from fully realizing their branding goals.

In the meantime, many of your clients must consider alternative solutions or workarounds to ensure their brand identity is consistently maintained across all channels.

RLightfoot
Participant

100% - this needs to be fixed to allow proper branding and styling. Survey does not lookg good on desktop nor mobile. 

RLightfoot
Participant

Wait a minute...

At the top of this page, I see a CTA for,
📢 Community Survey | We want to hear from you! [Take the survey here]
the link goes to Airttable for the survey....

HubSpot not using even using their own feedback survey platform. Disappointing 👎

Amber_D
Member | Diamond Partner

Yes please, it should look as if it's coming from the brand, and let us resize the logo image at least. There are quite a few options to edit which is not convenient at all. 

RMoulder8

+1

Please make the survey tool in Hubspot customisable! Ability to change font, header and resizing, colours etc. 

It would be good if we could design the email in Hubspots regular design studio and then send via the survey tool so we can get all the survey capabilites. 

HAdams0

+1

MrChris

+1