The ability to use sequence behavior in workflows

Worklows should have to ability to use sequence completions or starts as trigger for following actions.

Example: A workflow that changes a contact property field should a sequence be completed.

HubSpot updates
18 Replies
etrimble
Occasional Contributor

I would love this! I'd like to be able to bulk change people in a sequence -- once they've completed it, I'd love to be able to add an automation that changes the lead status.

ferojas87
New Contributor

I must make a workflow trigguer for the nurturing thats include the time when the sequence it´s over, for avoid the sequences and nurturing come at the same time.

Yazz
Esteemed Contributor

Our company uses Sequences for numerous occasions but we would now like to track the contacts that complete the sequence.

The Sequence Status field is available under Sequences but not to use under Workflows.

If we could have this field as an Enrollment Trigger, it would be great for both Sales & Marketing Teams.

Marketing will be able to update Lead Status if a contact completed a sequence and then even enroll them into other Sequences if we see fit or just move them into a different bucket.

This functionality is a must if you would like to keep up with your lost or un-engaged contacts.

Sbstn
New Contributor

@hubspotteam any update regarding this idea?

mradelic
Occasional Contributor

We really need a possibility to unroll a contact from the sequence with a workflow.

Our sales agents are enrolling contacts into workflows after sending a quotation. Many times contacts are calling back or they came personally to our office - then the deal is closed or lost (agent manually change deal status to Closed Won / Closed Lost). 

And Hubspot continues to email these contacts because they are still in the sequence - it frustrates them of course.

It would not be a problem if I could be able to unenroll a contact from the sequence with a workflow when given condition (deal stage changed) is met.

Benjamin_Anton
Visitor

We also need this badly.

KatAddison
New Contributor

This would be so useful! I want to automate activity if a contact has made it through a sequence and not responded

trifectanetwork
Occasional Contributor

Upvoting this as we really need this ability