The ability to use sequence behavior in workflows

Worklows should have to ability to use sequence completions or starts as trigger for following actions.

Example: A workflow that changes a contact property field should a sequence be completed.

HubSpot updates
16 Replies
BrittanyBalog
Occasional Contributor

Allow actions to be automated based on when users complete a HubSpot sales sequence ie: Mark a contact property or add them to a list

For example if a contact goes through a sequence and does not convert they should be able to automatically be enrolled in an MQL lead nurturing email or to a list "Completed Sequence No Action" things like that.

krisrussell

This would be tremendously helpful.  I currenlty have just under a thousand folks that have finished a sequence, but we want to move to drip campaigns.  The ability to do that in bulk would be exceptional.

jasonsongtrust
Regular Contributor

Even just the ability to know whether someone is or isnt in a sequence would help in workflows. 

ericjhinson
Occasional Contributor

Yes, we need this. Bad.

chris13
New Contributor

I'd like to automatically update deal status after a sequence has run.

We use sequences to reach out to potential customers, so after 5 sequence emails we'd like to update the deal to 'Close Lost'.

Eumari
Regular Contributor

Hello, 

An Idea to save time here:

In Order to avoid having to change manually the lead status contact by contact after a senquence is completed,it will be great to be able to create a workflow that allow us to automatically change the lead status of leads whose sequence has come to an end.

Eleven11
Top Contributor

There is a property called "Currently In Sequence" that is either true/false/blank that you can use in Workflow enrollment, goals, or logic.

BrittanyBalog
Occasional Contributor

@Eleven11 thank you so much for the feedback! I'll try this out and see if it works for what we're trying to accomplish.

mfield
Occasional Contributor

I agree. I don't even need to be able to automate this via a workflow, I'd like to just be able to do it to all contacts in a sequence in bulk. There is a "Currently in a sequence property" but you can't narrow that down to a specific sequence. This makes it very difficult to keep track of where people are at in the sales process for my team!

smith270
New Contributor

If a contact is enrolled in a sequence, once it ends, I would like to have a trigger that will automatically switch the contacts preperties so I know who has already been enrolled and I don't have hundereds of tasks a day popping up.