The ability to export social reports

It would be great to be able to export social reports in addition to some of the other reports

HubSpot updates
13 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager
updated to: In Planning

susanhu
New Contributor

I was wondering if it's possible to export social reports to a spreadsheet? (Other than taking a screenshot of the analytics page.) 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello,

Yes, it is possible to export the data that populates the Social Reports as a spreadsheet. This can be done by clicking the export button in Social Publishing.

This process is outlined here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/social-media-user-guide-v2/how-to-export-details-from-your-social-medi...

nradacz

This idea would be for any social media manager whose goal is to increase their social media engagement. This would be of great value. The idea is a way to export the data from the social media reports tab. Specifically the information provided about the 'Visits', 'Clicks', 'Contacts', and 'Interactions'. 

svarnum
New Contributor

It would be great to have an option to print and/or export data from Social Reports pages.

tornero_mx
Occasional Contributor

I totally agree with this idea -- and I would add that it would be ideal to have an option to export the data at a day-by-day level of granularity. 

HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

As we have the option to export for our Dashboards, it will be nice if we can export the Reports under Social Tools as well.

SarahAdell
Regular Contributor

Agree to all - need the ability to export the analytics from social similar to export the social data in reports instead of having to take screenshots. Would love the ability to create an occurance to send out a candence of emails since we report out on MOM & YOY

jessC2

andresmorera
Regular Contributor

I vote for this idea. It would be very helpful to be eble to customize the report on a HubSpot dashboard and schedule it to be sent to certain marketing coallegues.