HubSpot Ideas

Daria

The ability to export social reports

It would be great to be able to export social reports in addition to some of the other reports

34 Replies
MattMonday

Hi Hubspot support and product teams, 

We are currently reviewing social analytics tools, specifically SproutSocial, Buffer Analytics, and we just finished a trial with SocialBakers (considering spending $6k for the year with them).  The reason we're looking at investing in these is because they add efficiencies to our Social Media reporting process, by allowing our social media manager to export social data to a .csv / spreadsheet that she can then upload to a tracking doc fairly seemlessly with a few copy and paste actions.   Unfortunately, this functionality is not available in Hubspot, so she has to more manually copy and past each item (and in some cases that doesn't work very well due to how the data is presented on the screen, resulting in duplication of the figure we're trying to paste), and with the number of channels we're tracking (eight) it becomes very adruous and annoying to do this on a weekly (or even monthly) basis.  It ulitimately leaves us frustrated with Hubspot, which otherwise we love.  Can you please add my reply as a qualitative data point to accompany your quantitative data points (up votes among them)?

Thank you,

-Matt

jmacandrews
Participant

This feature would be incredibly helpful.

I would like to be able to export all data being used to create the charts in the HubSpot reports, including follower count, # of published posts, interactions, shares, clicks, impressions, sessions, and reach (if possible).

Same goes for the email marketing reports, which when exported don't include some of the key data that the HubSpot charts are showing.

Please make sure everything is available in the exported CSV files.

TCarruth

I am brand new to Hubspot and I can't believe there's not an analytic export button to CSV for social.  Yes, pretty graphs.. Thank you. But I'd really just rather have the raw data.  Thanks! 

KadyJWhite
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

I can't believe I am just learning you can't export social analytics from HubSpot! Enthusiastically upvoting. 

LMcKitterick

Upvoting this - as it is essential for social media managers to be able to export data in the form of .csv or a spreadsheet for data mainpulation. I will have to now look at other social media scheduling/reporting tools.

Rick2020

This is very important as our social media metricds are used to justify services to clients.

SComeau
Top Contributor

I can't believe this isn't possible! We can export Contact data, Campaign Data, Traffic Analytics but not Social...WHYYYYYY?? We really need this. I do not want to have to create an Excel spreadsheet from the data in the charts and graphs. Really need this ASAP! UPVOTE!!!

Iffah
HubSpot Employee

Adding on- Would be great to have impressions and saves as metrics that can be exported

JSafer

Would like to include a "top social posts" section to our reports, so we can see what posts performed the best on a weekly basis. I see the top posts are available in the "Analyze" section of the social menu, but can't "save report" to add it to the dashboard view. Any way I can accomplish this?

JenniferMeans

I need to export impressions per post and cannot currently do it. (I don't care if Twitter is unavailable due to whatever technical or contractual limitation.) But the fact that I have to manually gather this data is unacceptable in 2022.

JCatt
Participant

"In planning" since 2017?

It's a shame that this remains outstanding as a manual option, especially at a time when our HS account director tells us;

"according to the SE team the Social APIs were deprecated because of GDPR regulations”.

So even API access to the dataset that builds those current graphs is inaccessible.

*following, just in case there's ever any progress

JJans

It's amazing that HubSpot doesn't have this feature already. Is there any update for this? Has anyone found a workaround?

SSwanstrom

The list view under Social - Manage is the ideal format, data and table. Being able to download a multi platform excel with the data specified would be a game changer. As opposed to a million custom reports and going through 3 steps to build or download one. Excel data is easy to maniuplate once it's in the same spot.

JVale-Wycoco

This is indeed a useful idea. Instead of us always getting into the site, helpful if we can get the raw file as well.