HubSpot Ideas

Daria

The ability to export social reports

It would be great to be able to export social reports in addition to some of the other reports

34 Commentaires
Statut mis à jour : In Planning
roisinkirby
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

susanhu
Membre

I was wondering if it's possible to export social reports to a spreadsheet? (Other than taking a screenshot of the analytics page.) 

joshclary
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Hello,

Yes, it is possible to export the data that populates the Social Reports as a spreadsheet. This can be done by clicking the export button in Social Publishing.

This process is outlined here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/social-media-user-guide-v2/how-to-export-details-from-your-social-medi...

nradacz
Membre

This idea would be for any social media manager whose goal is to increase their social media engagement. This would be of great value. The idea is a way to export the data from the social media reports tab. Specifically the information provided about the 'Visits', 'Clicks', 'Contacts', and 'Interactions'. 

svarnum
Membre

It would be great to have an option to print and/or export data from Social Reports pages.

tornero_mx
Participant

I totally agree with this idea -- and I would add that it would be ideal to have an option to export the data at a day-by-day level of granularity. 

claw
HubSpot Employee

As we have the option to export for our Dashboards, it will be nice if we can export the Reports under Social Tools as well.

SarahAdell
Contributeur

Agree to all - need the ability to export the analytics from social similar to export the social data in reports instead of having to take screenshots. Would love the ability to create an occurance to send out a candence of emails since we report out on MOM & YOY

jessC2
Membre

andresmorera
Participant | Partenaire solutions Gold

I vote for this idea. It would be very helpful to be eble to customize the report on a HubSpot dashboard and schedule it to be sent to certain marketing coallegues.

klraymon
Participant

Would love to either export the Social Reports or be able to add those same charts to a Dashboard! Being able to schedule a regular email with both website information and social media information is very valuable to us.

howdy
Membre

I vote for this idea

dan_b
Membre

Agree, exporting the social reports would be helpful, especially if you don't use hubspot to schedule your posts. 

scuratolo20
Membre

To be able to export social report and create a dashboard with the same charts would be amazing

lakeshow55
Participant

Measuring the number of impressions and shares from messages posted throught the HubSpot tool would provide valuable insights into message effictiveness. Adding these metrics to the data set that is available to export would be amazing.

JessSimm
Membre

This would be really useful, would be great to see this feature!

davenish
Membre

How has this not been released yet? 

lakeshow55
Participant

Has there been any developmental movement on this HubSpot folks? If not why?? This is a "must-have" for any digital marketer. Analytics drive critical decision making. Please make this happen sooner rather than later.

"Measuring the number of impressions and shares from messages posted throught the HubSpot tool would provide valuable insights into message effectiveness. Adding these metrics to the data set that is available to export would be amazing."

Thanking You.

davenish
Membre

we really need to identify a community manager or something to raise awareness of this request

HubSpot dont seem to action many of the idea's in planning by the looks of things

Seems like a bit of a black hole for great product enhancements

lakeshow55
Participant

From HubSpot Support:

Thanks Rick, I believe that this functionality would be a great idea and I just gave it an upvote 🙂
However, it doesn't have enough upvotes, this should be probably the reason why the product team hasn't worked on that yet.
We're constancy working on new features, for instance, we have launched the bet version of company lists after getting 195 upvotes
More requests/votes for a feature pushes them to look at the feature more closely.
1:59 PM
Hmm.. so if only a handful of customers requests something, it just sits in void?
2:00 PM
How do we get eyes on it from other customers that more than likely would agree that this particular feature is good for marketers trying to undestand their social media campaigns effectiveness?

I am going to send this request to my team and we'll give it an upvote. This will increase the probability for a future launch 🙂