HubSpot Ideas

MHoffman8

The Ability To Send Invoices Directly to Clients

It would be great it we could send an invoice directly to clients through hubspot without having to use third party app such as quickbooks (although you can keep the option to require quickbooks if users want to enable it).

If we're already captured a clients payment information through a previous deal, recurring subscription etc it would make sense that we would be able to also send them an invoice directly. Right now I have to connect to Quickbooks Online to be able to send an invoice, and then I have to login to QBO to approve it which creates an extra step. 

It would be great if we could just send an invoice directly in Hubspot. We could create an invoice -> add line items based on products -> add a due date and things like that.

Maybe there could also be user permissions around this. Like who has the ability to send invoices, or invoices have to be approved by someone before being sent out etc.

It you had this feature it would reduce the need for a 3rd party app which would be great and allow for the ability to do full service billing for my clients directly within HubSpot. It's definitely a huge draw back to require the use of a third party app to do something as simple as send and invoice (especially when we can already collect billing information).

0 いいね!
HubSpotからのアップデート
April 25, 2023 06:53 AM

Hey folks - my name is Ethan and I'm a product manager here at HubSpot. I wanted to let y'all know that since this thread was posted, we've developed a native HubSpot Invoicing solution and we're actively recruiting for the Invoices Beta. If you're interested, fill out this form and I'll reach out. Keep in mind, invoice creation requires that you are using HubSpot Payments (which is a Starter+ feature), so you will need to apply for Payments if you do not already have access. Learn more about applying here.

Invoices can be created directly from Contacts, Companies, Deals, or Quotes (and will pull in associated object information) to speed up your sales process and reduce the risk of human error. Invoices are payable via HubSpot payments (both ACH and Credit Card), and can also be marked as paid manually if payment is received outside of HubSpot payments (e.g. wire transfer, check, PayPal, etc). Invoices are also available in Reporting and Automation to enable you to create time-saving automation and keep a pulse on your revenue and their receivables.

The feature is under active development, so there are a few gaps. You can read our full documentation and FAQs here, but the most common blockers are:

• The HubSpot <> Quickbooks integration (and all other accounting integrations) do not yet support invoice-sync.
  • Invoice sending is manual (for now), so invoices cannot be automatically sent on a pre-set schedule.

The beta is a great fit for small businesses who want to centralize their invoicing and reduce the number of tools they use to send invoices and get paid. Fill out the form if you would like access, or pass it along to someone you know who could benefit. Thank you!

2件のコメント
ethankopit
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hey folks - my name is Ethan and I'm a product manager here at HubSpot. I wanted to let y'all know that since this thread was posted, we've developed a native HubSpot Invoicing solution and we're actively recruiting for the Invoices Beta. If you're interested, fill out this form and I'll reach out. Keep in mind, invoice creation requires that you are using HubSpot Payments (which is a Starter+ feature), so you will need to apply for Payments if you do not already have access. Learn more about applying here.

Invoices can be created directly from Contacts, Companies, Deals, or Quotes (and will pull in associated object information) to speed up your sales process and reduce the risk of human error. Invoices are payable via HubSpot payments (both ACH and Credit Card), and can also be marked as paid manually if payment is received outside of HubSpot payments (e.g. wire transfer, check, PayPal, etc). Invoices are also available in Reporting and Automation to enable you to create time-saving automation and keep a pulse on your revenue and their receivables.

The feature is under active development, so there are a few gaps. You can read our full documentation and FAQs here, but the most common blockers are:

• The HubSpot <> Quickbooks integration (and all other accounting integrations) do not yet support invoice-sync.
  • Invoice sending is manual (for now), so invoices cannot be automatically sent on a pre-set schedule.

The beta is a great fit for small businesses who want to centralize their invoicing and reduce the number of tools they use to send invoices and get paid. Fill out the form if you would like access, or pass it along to someone you know who could benefit. Thank you!

harriskenny
投稿者 | Solutions Partner

We are using HubSpot payments now in a portal and it's working great. When do you plan on making invoice sending on a pre-set schedule? Definitely frustrating to have to manually send an invoice each month for clients who want to be billed that way.