HubSpot Ideas

NapoleonMachine

Templates - Saving CC & BCC

There are circumstances for which it would be beneficial to save CC's & BCC's to a HubSpot template.  Sales Managers may want to keep track of certain outbound emails, especially those templates that are used in the Deal Stages.  For example, a team of sales individuals may want to be CC'd on outbound deal/quote emails.  When working in a team environment, it's common to CC individuals, and it would save time if a resource could avoid manually CC'ing individuals each time a template is used.

49 Replies
cl_manatal

Dear Hubspot,

Kindly add the ability to add a CC in email templates.

It could save a lot of precious seconds that add up over time to be minutes and even hours.

The main purpose of this feature is because based on the policies of not just our sales team, but to my knowledge a lot of other organizations as well, to have all emails cc'd to another email address.

I believe there's a high volume of requests for this feature as I see numerous other tickets such as these created over the years.

Thank you

JdeRocquigny
Contributor

YES have the option to CC another user would be awesome!

DCRobbie

Yes. Being able to add the cc would be very helpful.  Many companies have data auditing requirements with repositories outside of hubspot.  I understand you might want to keep information within hubspot to make your system more necessary to the organization but that isn't going to change years of information being required to be stored and managed elsewhere where auditing tools and reporting are already being done. 

futurecorinne

1000x yes to this having templates with cc and bcc cooked into them! 

ABowk

THis has been asked for since 2017... It seems like a really easy solution which could make a huge difference to users - it is the perfect feature improvement.

ABowk

This is being asked for in numerous threads - if all these requests we added up, they would be near the top of the feature list.

Please add this!

futurecorinne

My kingdom for CC and BCC in templates - please Hubspot please

PChannel9

Please make this possible. This will be very helpful

aidentech

Absolutely needed, please add this as a feature!

Neil27
Participant

Hubspot is great, but is strangely limited in some areas. Please add this feature.

SMoran9

We need this please hubspot!!!

AdeJager

Completely agree. This way you never forget to cc someone. 

DWoodington1111

We need this too please - why has this still not happened?

NIshak

Hi, any update on this feature? The sales manager would like to be copied in his team outbound email and I bump a challenge to set it up. Any idea how I can set it up? 

David-Perth

came here looking for a solution - It appears there is not one yet and a lot of other clients would like this feature

Please include the option for CC in email templates!

LBender

Please add.  It would be so helpful!

Coopr
Contributor
blevandove

Yes please add!

Eddithor
Participant

We often email retail partners with relatively routine messages that require CCing their company owner to keep them in the loop, not just for the outgoing message but also for the reply or lack thereof. Every time a team member sends one of these emails, they have to check the owner and manually add them. It would be so much easier to simply have a token in the cc field for the company owner.

It would also help immensely to be able to have a token load the address that the email is being sent to based on job title or association label. Different messages need to go to different people, and that would be so much easier to manage if templates could check the contacts associated to a company and grab the appropriate people.

JKrantz
Contributor

this seems to be one of the areas HubSpot is very far behind as i do a quick google search to see how it’s done..and 3 of your competitors come up with instructions on how to do it with them!