HubSpot Ideas

NapoleonMachine

Templates - Saving CC & BCC

There are circumstances for which it would be beneficial to save CC's & BCC's to a HubSpot template.  Sales Managers may want to keep track of certain outbound emails, especially those templates that are used in the Deal Stages.  For example, a team of sales individuals may want to be CC'd on outbound deal/quote emails.  When working in a team environment, it's common to CC individuals, and it would save time if a resource could avoid manually CC'ing individuals each time a template is used.

49 Replies
KWM

We need this very much as well.

deborahyoung
Member | Partner

We are looking for something like this. 

Scotteeboy

I had submitted this request a couple of years ago. I have both human and automated assistants. EVERY TIME I use a template for scheduling, etc. I have to manually put in the email address to cc or bcc. I can't figure out which is more mind bogglingly stupid: that the feature wasn't included to start with or years later it's still not there. What's the point of having a template if you can't save the details you use each time?

The_real_Drphil

Long overdue.

Keep upvoting this idea PLEASE!

deborahyoung
Member | Partner

We are STILL looking for something like this. 

Brut

Yes, this would be great!

kevinwphelps
Participant

I want this. I need this.

CCJen

Yes, please!

GregBrown1

This is important to us as we're often sending emails to connect people with others from our team (E.g. product managers).

Billlang

Seems crazy that this is not there. I need to update the operations team that we have brought on new accounts 

lizchartrand

Yes, this! Our teams use a robust set of templates daily and our current workaround is to add the list of CC'd email addresses to the title of the email template, then copy paste into the CC line. It isn't a great work around. Given the limited iframe the platform uses for updating creating and using templates is a real struggle to include CC's on a templated email.

Please add this idea!

AStephens

100% need this - its perfect when referring partenring companies and ensure this right people receive the info when you are transferring a lead

HPechin

This would be great. It would be very helpful to pull up an email template that auto populates a few email addresses in the BCC field.

And CC, but we're really looking for BCC.

FCapitalInc

add please

GSivakumar

Please add! We bulk enroll contacts in a sequence to mass email from a template. However, we want to cc or bcc on those emails within the sequence. So when a contact is enrolled and received the email (from template), the email will automatically cc/bcc whomever I specified earlier. 

Without this, I have to individually emails each person in a one-on-one sales email to use the CC functionality. What a time suck when we already have the ability to mass email with sequences! 

CSaam
Member | Diamond Partner

This is a very basic need....  especially for invoicing changes.  

TTREVOUX

Hubspot's product roadmap has not been covered this need since 2017... 

There are some questions here to ask

HPechin

Hubspot support told me that the product team won't prioritize until there are ~80 upvotes. Please keep upvoting!

THealey

Add it please 🙂

JMoore4

PLEASE