HubSpot Ideas

809CharlieTango

Team Mentions (@mention Team)

Hello, 

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a feature in HubSpot where HubSpot teams can be mentioned in the Notes area of a contact, company and deal record. We want to avoid mentioning several names when receiving a payment or processing an invoice. We would like to mention a team and have all those that belong to a team receive a notification about certain communication. 

Thank you, 
Orlando 

92 Replies
amojaddam

this would make team communications so much more effective, why is this idea still sitting in "ideas" and not an actual feature???? 

Staephie

Oh yes, that would be awesome!!

MSchütz
Participant

Need this 👍. I don´t want to have to mention every team member separately 👎

inigolekunberri
Participant | Diamond Partner

+1 this is a must!

CMcDermott
Participant

Yes this would be a useful feature instead of having to mention 15+ people every time - it is messy. Is there a solution for this yet? 

GnHAutomation
Participant | Diamond Partner

+1 a nightmare when you have to mention 3+ people...

AYeshchenko
Participant

It is super needed/useful. Hubspot needs to start thinking about productivity improvements. 

JBrocilovic
Member | Diamond Partner

+1 for this idea, would be super useful!

joeydonn

This seems like a no brainer

ChristianDDX

Would definitely like this feature.

MauraS
Participant

Yes - need this function Team Mentions (@mention Team) 

SBrewington

What's the point in having a Team if they can't be notified within the established tagging system?  Please make this happen soon!  We have too many staff for people to remember to notify all applicable individuals for any given situation.

BBerg

Come on, get this done.

Yukito

Yes, we need this feature.

Several other CRM platforms have implemented this function.
I hope HubSpot implements it as well.

MGan
HubSpot Employee

Upvoting and commenting on behalf of a customer! This is a much needed feature and I also see another ideas post on the same feature here with 44 upvotes https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Tag-an-entire-team-team/idi-p/357041

LZ94

As a starter company who is trying to keep Hubspot as the software that both our success and Sales team can work out of, The fact that we cant tag the success team is a game-breaker. It means Hubspot is not ready to supports customer services teams. 

TMcAllister
Participant

This is needed! I'm tired of tagging multiple people to see what i'm commenting in a record

MJungbluth
Contributor

Nice to have 🙂

HFisher7
Guide | Elite Partner

Upthumbing this - also be useful to have a 'All users' option so as not to have to tick through all users (or teams is implemented as a feature) on the user list

rcusma

Is it possible to get an update on if this will be implemented?