HubSpot Ideas

809CharlieTango

Team Mentions (@mention Team)

Hello, 

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a feature in HubSpot where HubSpot teams can be mentioned in the Notes area of a contact, company and deal record. We want to avoid mentioning several names when receiving a payment or processing an invoice. We would like to mention a team and have all those that belong to a team receive a notification about certain communication. 

Thank you, 
Orlando 

91 Commentaires
Anonymous
Non applicable

This is a fantastic idea!

Another use case:

We have agents with assistants, each are setup in a team - so we could mention the team name and not have to individually meniton (and remember) who their assistants are.

gcolacci
Participant

We need this ASAP

Ray2001
Membre

We would need that function as well. 
+1 from our side.

EmilyM
Membre

This would be a wonderful feature to notify a whole team instead of having to mention them one by one!

FlywheelK
Participant | Partenaire solutions Elite

It would be helpful when working with large organizations.

jameseob
Membre

This would be great, needed urgently

NadineDebs
Membre

Our Team needs that feature too we have multiple teams and projects.

clambert
Membre

Still would love to have this!

MaciejP
Participant

Extremely needed feature!

DGroke
Membre

#push

Would be great if team @mentions could be integrated. We could use a dummy-account for that but that would cause privacy issues (ISO 27001, a9.2.2 & a9.2.4).

hcapco
Membre

Yes we need this feature please!! Also if I reply to a NOte or a comment under that note, it would be great if I everyone in that thread gets notified automatically without needing to be mentioned.

aaronsachs
Membre

Oof, three years and still not implemented 😕. It would also be great if this applied in snippets as well. A prime example of how this feature would work can be found in Slack's reminders. I don't have to manually select a user or group just to have them notified. Not having this capability hinders a lot of automation for us, as mentioning a team would really help with automating some tasks, especially in a service desk context. 

adamhawes
Participant

Yes please!

rcusma
Membre

This is greatly needed and would solve a few issues!

Currently, I am having to create a group email for each HubSpot team and include all members of the team. This is not ideal as it takes weekly/monthly maintenance to ensure that the correct members are in the correct group emails. If I was able to mention a team via "@" I would not need to rely on the group email and therefore maintain it. I would just need to make sure that my teams in HubSpot are correct. If a member transfers to another team, HubSpot is the first place to be updated. 

Secondly, using these group emails uses up additional Sales Enterprise seats causing us to spend more money just for the ability to mention a team in a note or task. I have 35 locations (teams) that need the ability to be notified in HubSpot and therefore had to purchase 35 Sales Enterprise seats when those seats could be used for an actual user, not a group email. 

Rips
Membre

4 year old request with a lot of support and no answer or implementation.

I guess they view it as not solveable or not fitting with their license package restrictions at this point, unfortunately.

adamhawes
Participant

Such a simple yer powerful feature - let us please @ teams at the very least and maybe @ all 

MKlein0
Membre

This is an absolutely necessary and basic feature, very disappointed that it is taking so long to implement.

clintbieri
Participant

I should add that if we are shooting for @team(s) we need to think through how to @user

My team and I @mention each other in notes All. The. Time. So when I'm mentioned I want to be able to sort those mentions out or at least find them in an activity log. This would be fa-BU-lous!! 

Jaycee_Lewis
Gestionnaire de communauté

Upvoting due to getting multiple customer requests in 2021 for this feature.

My additional suggestion would be adding a notification setting to enable/disable @ Team mentions. Other than that it's a great idea!