HubSpot Ideas

809CharlieTango

Team Mentions (@mention Team)

Hello, 

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a feature in HubSpot where HubSpot teams can be mentioned in the Notes area of a contact, company and deal record. We want to avoid mentioning several names when receiving a payment or processing an invoice. We would like to mention a team and have all those that belong to a team receive a notification about certain communication. 

Thank you, 
Orlando 

91 Comentarios
809CharlieTango
Participante

Hello, 

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a feature in HubSpot where HubSpot teams can be mentioned in the Notes area of a contact, company and deal record. We want to avoid mentioning several names when receiving a payment or processing an invoice. We would like to mention a team and have all those that belong to a team receive a notification about certain communication. 

Thank you, 
Orlando 

Igrar
Miembro

+1 for this feature! We need it as well!

FlywheelKinetic
Colaborador | Partner nivel Elite

Good idea!

Kimberly
Participante

Great idea! This would be super helpful. 

rickmcinnes
Miembro

good idea!

rr_xcarter
Colaborador

+1

relmendorf
Miembro

100% this is needed.

Akki
Participante

IN NEED big time - this should be simple to implement though! 

allyg
Participante

This would be HUGE for us and I agree that it seems like it should be simple. ??

npattillo
Participante

Yes, please! This is abolutely an expedite when multiple team members need to be notified.

khamilton
Miembro

+1 for this feature, it would be really helpful!

alivingston
Miembro

Yes!

alivingston
Miembro

yes please

WilliamMeeks
Participante

+1.  This is a great idea, especially when there are several users across several departments and teams that need to be quickly updated and notified of important activities and/or intel!  It prevents forwarding email notifications and keeps everyone in the loop in real-time.

krispag
Colaborador líder

YES YES YES at mention teams!

egp19
Participante

This would save a lot of time!

schriston
Miembro

Our company would love to see this option added as well!

dacm1121
Participante

+1

Rachel_KL
Participante

We really need this feature.  HubSpot, please make this happen!

peterq
Miembro

Surprised this doesn't already exist - definitely needed!