HubSpot Ideas

sdjohan

Team Admin functionality for Messages tool

On Messages tool:

It will be great to add the following for sales manager / admin:
1. Ability to view who are the sales reps who have Messages enabled - and their statuses. Ability to control that status.
2. Admin access to set publishing permissioning. ie. sales reps won't have ability to change and switch which pages their messages appear on, this can only be set by the admin.

Thank you.

15件のコメント
cevans801
メンバー

Currently there are no controls to stop any sales team member from setting up and turning on a chat/messages instance and set it live on our website. This is very concerning to us, as we have over 200 sales team members and Sales Pro seats we use. We need some kind of user controls to not let just any salesperson setup their own chat and have our live website be affected. This was EXTREMELY POOR planning on HubSpot's end to not have this setup from the get-go. Please add ASAP. Thanks!

JesRichards
参加者

It would be very helpful if admins could see all chats that are going on.

Chat history especially for quality control with sales team and live chats that are going on, so that they can "jump in" if needed. Or transfer chats to the appropriate person. 

mkwrd
メンバー

Currently, there are no controls to stop any sales team member from setting up and turning on a chat/messages instance and set it live on our website. This is very concerning to us, as we have over 200 sales team members and Sales Pro seats we use. We need some kind of user controls to not let just any salesperson setup their own chat and have our live website be affected. 

johnnyvig_old
メンバー

It would be great if we could manage our team’s individual profiles, status, and schedules. 

staci1074
参加者

Yes!  This would be very helpful for our team as well. 

Anonymous
適用対象外

It would be helpful for us if we could determine which user is allowed to go online for specific pages - we have different reps for different territories and can't roll out the full messages feature without having to do serious cross-training.

johnnyvig_old
メンバー

In addition to this, I had a suggestion about message routing as well... If the contact owner is not online the visitor gets the away message from the owner of their account.  This is a nice feature for the sales team, but I would suggest you allow for a second set of criteria for routing in this scenario.  I could see times where I would like the control to route messages to someone else (in our case, marketing or inside-sales) so they can speak to a live person right away.  I would like to keep the option to show the away message as well, I just think having more options here would be helpful.

AMB
参加者

Desperately need this!

Mary_Cheney
参加者

Please please please make this a priority. Would be very valuable. Had to go back to Olark because of the lack of visibility. Chat is so important these days.

ステータスに更新: In Planning
hroberts
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Sandritaa8
参加者

We just installed the messages feature on our website last week for nine of our business development reps. One rep went on vacation Friday however he did not update his calendar to show that he was offline and the site saw him as online. I was asked if I could get him offline and I couldn't. This was extremely frustrating. There really does need to be an messages admin section so that we can monitor who online and what chats are happening. Then if needed, we can knock reps offline if we noticed they didn't set themselves to off. From an analytics stand point, we also need to see how many chats are occuring on the website daily.

kagillespie
HubSpot Employee

While I'm aware that getting chat transcripts is something that is already on HubSpot's radar (https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Get-full-transcript-of-Chat-Messages/idc-p/15171#M233...), it'd be great if management could be able to review metrics of the messages tool. 

We'd like to see how many chats are coming in, how quickly they are responded to, etc. Currently it appears that this is not possible. There aren't any reports that collect data from messages either.

JaclynSchmitz
メンバー

We have users setup in HubSpot with Marketing and Contact access who we do not want to participate in Conversations/Messages. Currently, we can assign unassigned chats to these individuals, who ideally wouldn't even be able to access the Conversations/Messages/Inbox to begin with. Additionally, these users show a status of Available and we have no way to control this. So if we have our availaility set to "show chat when users are available" the chat will show on our website, even though it shouldn't be showing since these users should not be participating in the conversations. As an admin, we should be able to control who can participate in chat and what each "chat participant's" chat status is. 

ステータスに更新: Delivered
hroberts
HubSpot製品開発チーム

I'm very happy to announce that now all Messages users have access to Conversations. The open Inbox concept solves for most of the requests here, as well as includes new levels of permission requirements for Settings so that only Admins can configure messages. If there is anything else specifically you'd like to see that wasn't addressed in these changes, please check out the other ideas or file a new post about that separate feature request so we can guage interest. Thanks all!

specksie
投稿者

as enterprise user, we defently need a chat admin person and permissions set for chat. 

the chat admin should be able to edit chat settings from the chat where he is the owner of. we cannot grant super user access to all our chat admins.