HubSpot Ideas

sharPTPA

Tasks lists - Ability to save default views

I like to see my tasks as "all due in last 30 days" but there is no way to save a view and it always sorts it by oldest to newest. 

Would love it to:

1)Sort by most recent by default

2)Allow people to save a default taks view (all tasks within x days)

9 Replies
KHardisty
Participant

Would love to see a way to create saved filters for tasks, similar to how they work for contacts.

For instance, Task Queues default to filtering all tasks assigned to the current user. I would like to save a view where the Task Queue shows ALL tasks in the queue, regardless of the task owner. Specifically for us, there are no owners assigned to tasks in this que, so it would need to show tasks in the queue without an owner as well. 

zimmmatt2

I sort tasks 3-4 times a day in the exact same way.  Please provide a way to save task filters.

I'm sure there are a lot of people doing this filter so they can see there self-assigned immediate tasks for active contacts.  

I sort tasks 3-4 times a day in the exact same way.  Please provide a way to save task filters.

I'm sure there are a lot of people doing this filter so they can see there self-assigned immediate tasks for active contacts.  

Status is none of Completed 

and

Assigned to is any of Me 

and

Due date is before now 

and

Source is none of Workflow or Sequence 

netaffinitymaja
Contributor

It would be very useful for managing team tasks in the queues - at the moment when I change the filter to add other assignees to the tasks queue,  it only lasts as long as I stay on that tab - it does not save that filter for the future access, it diverts back to myself as an only asignee.

marvin42

Saving task filters similar to contact filters would be great. Good step into that direction would be task filters that can be shared as url (so that the actual query is encoded in the url.)

JSoave
Participant

This should be easy enough to do - it can already be done with contact and deal tabs.

NWLang
Participant

The ability to save task filters like in the object views would be very usefull. Atm I habe to filter and sort my task multiple times a day. Also the multiple queues would me more practicable if they can be saved (incl. filters & sorting).

JHoel

This would be more than useful for our Sales team - please implement this ❤️

SRandorff

I would love to make task lists on company name. So if I have a bunch of tasks for a specifik complicated customer, I can see it in onw place. I work in an Onboarding PIpeline, and the task view in there, is note very simpel to get an overview by,.

Fox1

This would really help with our new hire onboarding and training of Sales Reps. It would save a step. Specifically, when we go to the task views there are a bunch of columns defaulted and you have to scroll all the way to the right to even see the Due Date, which IMO is the most important column to see. So now in my training, I have to include a whole section dedicated to showing them how to edit the columns, what columns are beneficial, and why they need to see the due date. It would be better to just set this up for them because they're trying to learn a lot of things at once in the platform and about our industry. You can only tell someone so many things and they won't remember all of it. So it would be better if I could reserve that mental space for really important things, not columns and views. Thanks!