HubSpot Ideas

ealberts

Tasks Reminder Defaults

Hello,

I use hubspot tasks daily and create about 100 a day.  It fills up my inbox with reminders unless I delect them one by one.

I'd love for their to be an option to turn off the default of having a reminder created for every task.

10 Replies
RobSol

I agree - I'm cycling through many tasks per day and my inbox explodes at 8:00 AM with reminders. Is there a way to turn off the default reminder when a task is created? - Thanks

KNiederhelman

I would love if I could set a default where I would receive a email task reminder the day tasks are due. I know you can manually click set reminder for every task seperately- but wish I could default to this. 

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Hi,

commenting for a customer here!

I think it's great we have more notification settings for task reminder, but that is so troublesome if customer is creating multiple task. Would be great if we can set a default setting > can really save precious time. Thanks!

eneo_ywh

Yes it used to be automated and a lot easier.

LHinrichsen
Participant | Partner

Could not agree more. We're about to launch the platform to a distributor network across North America. It would be wonderful to make sure these reminders can be automatic.  I thnk it is something that is easily forgotten and likely often confused with the due date for people new to the system. 

RTurk

It used to work that way and because others did not like it the changed it.  Why do we change for everyone when a few complain.  You need to change it so we can choose which default we want.  

eneo_ywh

@RTurk Or maybe the smarter way is for Hubspot to allow the choice of having a default/ being able to choose which default you want. Win-win for both sides.

JoeMayall
HubSpot Alumni

Hey folks!

I'm happy to report this is Delivered! Task users can now specify the default due date, due time, and associated reminder for tasks created from the CRM. To set defaults, navigate to your task settings. Upon saving, tasks created from the Tasks app or Records pages will default to these due dates and reminder settings. Task creation defaults are now available for all customers on the web. These defaults do not apply to tasks created from the iOS or Android apps.

Best!

Joe

eneo_ywh

Yay! The smart thing to do 

Assaf1
Contributor

@JoeMayall Where can I find the task settings?