HubSpot Ideas

bsm007

Tasks BETA issue: Associate with records

I noticed that the 'associate with records' field will not link to the CRM records within the beta verison of Tasks. As I try to type for a record search, the 'no results found' mesage continues. I have attached a screen shot. This is a must-have to use this tool so I am moving backHubspot tasks beta - Associate with records failHubspot tasks beta - Associate with records fail

0 Votes
Mises à jour HubSpot
Statut mis à jour : Delivered
December 15, 2020 12:48 PM

Hi @bsm007 thanks for the feedback. We've updated the association experience so that it now defaults to search contacts. If you are looking to search for other record types like companies or deals, you'll need to switch over to those sections when searching for associations. Unfortunately, right now the association picker does not search across all record types. 

Hope this helps. 

Scott

1 Commentaire
Statut mis à jour : Delivered
sjudson
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hi @bsm007 thanks for the feedback. We've updated the association experience so that it now defaults to search contacts. If you are looking to search for other record types like companies or deals, you'll need to switch over to those sections when searching for associations. Unfortunately, right now the association picker does not search across all record types. 

Hope this helps. 

Scott