Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Task to customize task type

Hi, 

It would be great if there would be an option to custimize the task types. By customizing the tasks we can be more specific in the communication towards other users.

Having a similar set up like the call / meeting types would add a lot value in standardising / understanding which type of tasks are effectice in the way we communicate.

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 10.35.24.png

12 Comentarios
Equipo de producto de HubSpot
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hi @CWand   Great suggestion. Moving this to the Ideas forum for further comment. Can you ad a bit more context on how this would help your business and workflow? 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

CWand
Occasional Contributor

Very similar to call types. It would be great to have task type. By customising the task types we can be very specific about the type of tasks. The more specific the tasks, the clearer the instructions.  We would be able design specific workflows

TMF1090
Occasional Contributor

This woud be an excellent feature. I moved tghe company from a competative CRM that had a Task list that was customizable and printable.  The feature allowed the sales team to drill down by Deal, Contact, and or Company.  Almost like we see when we open a 'Deal". Is very helpful when we have reps working multipal deals within a one company.

Fraser
Occasional Contributor

Definitely in favour of this, it would help me hugely to have an "Initial Outreach" task type that could then be filtered out so as not to get in the way of more pressing, warm leads. These could then become the focus once the more pressing tasks have been completed.

BryceCurry
Asesor destacado

Fully agree, this is something we would like to edit.  Ability to tailor task types would just be one additional level of detail that is very meaningful.  I agre with Cwand, make it like the call & meeting types functionality.  

Gestor de la comunidad
Gestor de la comunidad

I also really want this! also to be able to report on all the different task types for all the users in a portal.

marianneslam
Occasional Contributor

+1 that would be a very helpful feature for us. When a colleague sends a task they should be able to choose between priority 1 / 2 /3 and the assignee should be able to see the same prioritisation for the task.  

allieccollins
Occasional Contributor

Yes we would like to tag all of our hottest prospects with a certain call type that our reps could filter on. 

Maryke
Asesor destacado

Yes I would also love this feature.

I would like a task type like 'follow up'

because my Personal assistant can adjust the type from 'to do' to 'follow up' and then I know that she has atleast started with the task.

SamanthaH
Occasional Contributor

Definitely helpful; various task types should be customizable and could include a number of types: 

LinkedIn connect

InMail

Direct mail

Text message

etc.