HubSpot Ideas

Mary_Cheney

Task Priority Status

Would love to see an option when creating tasks to assign an urgency level. 

It would be great if those tasks were color coded for the reps receiving the tasks or just some so of visual like a column dedicated to Urgency Status so that they can sort through those.

We are noticing urgent tasks, even when titled "Urgent" are still being missed by our reps.

Actualizaciones de HubSpot
November 22, 2019 05:30 AM

@Shades thanks for the feedback. 

• Task priority is supported in company and deal based workflows. Contact workflows are being worked on now. 
  • Could you explain why you want a label for MEDIUM and LOW priority tasks? How do you know when a task is HIGH priority vs. MEDIUM or LOW? And what's the difference between a task that is MEDIUM or LOW priority and NOT a priority?
  • Tasks does support sorting by priority and filtering by priority today. 

November 22, 2019 05:28 AM

@VagaeNatus could you explain why the solution provided does not solve your problem?

Re: Task Priority - changed to: Delivered
November 21, 2019 06:35 AM

Hi HubSpot Community,

Scott from the product team here. We recently released the option to set a priority level on a task to all users. When creating tasks, you'll now have the option to label the task as "high" priority. When working in tasks, you can now also sort and filter by task priority.  

Feedback and thoughts welcome!

83 Comentarios
SBuckley
Miembro

@M0 @hubspot 

For sales and marketing, a way to organize tasks based on timezone, is essential. Most other CRMs allow for that functionality. I found a way to create queues with titles of timezone, but the issue is that any sequence won't allow subsequent tasks to fall within that queue. 

If from the "Tasks Due Today" would allow the tasks to pull in the data from the contact or company associated, it would be nice to see a column of the state or timezone, so that at the beginning of the day - one could assign the task to the appropriate "timezone queue", it would allow better organization of tasks throughout the day.

For real, your tasks functionality are the most unorganized that I've seen in my 12-year sales experience, from a CRM standpoint.

APIANT
Participante | Partner nivel Elite

@sjudson Only being able to set a priority to High or None isn't sufficient IMO.

I'm taking my cue from this great article published by HubSpot: https://blog.hubspot.com/sales/task-management

More specifically this part:

APIANT_0-1633004296451.png

It would be great to have the ability to set our own options in the drop down. I personally really like the P1, P2, P3, etc. approach.

AMacíasLabrad
Miembro

Hello everyone

I think there may be an improvement in the agility of creating tasks during the recording of telephone calls after completing them or the recording of another action such as email, meeting, WhatsApp... because after making the call and wanting to create a task tracking, I can't directly put the following task specifications: Type, Priority, Queue and Assigned in that same action and I have to do it when the call or other record is saved and the task is generated (which you don't see instantly and you have to refresh the page or go to the task option).

It would be ideal if they value integrating this improvement to gain minutes a week with this simple change, since a few clips are saved and the follow-up task remains completely complete in the registry.

Thank you so much