HubSpot Ideas

CallumSmith

Task Filters the same as contact filters

It would be great if we could filter our tasks the same as you can filter contacts (more precise filtering) our service team works from tasks - if they were able to filter by multiple users (or teams) overdue tasks it would save a lot of time and neaten up the process - also our automation means some tasks will be set as unasigned, if you could filter by task owner unknown it would assist our service team in allocating these correctly and not missing them

4 Kommentare
stella
Mitglied

Current on the tasks list it is possible to filter the list by "all time" or "custom time period". 

It would be a nice feature if I could filter it to "today", "this week" or "this month" so I have a quick way of seeing the tasks I need to focus on today/this week without having to adjust the dates manually.

Thanks,

Stella

pdiddy
Teilnehmer/-in

Agree. These filters should show all outstanding taks + this week/month as desired.

Also should work as bookmarked URL's so that I can always have it filters on my weeks' tasks when opening the page from a book mark.

jhoffmann
Mitglied

Also, would like the ability to filter by task "origin" (maybe there's a better name) since we have tasks for sales created on deals and company pages and tasks for support created on tickets. Right now there's no easy way to tell which is which and it's a pain for the supervisors to get a view into what's being done or not being done in their purview.

JacquelineOng
HubSpot Employee

Commenting for customer - looking to use contact properties as task filters.

Example - when city is a contact property:

I want to be able to see which city my tasks are in and be able to filter by CITY.