HubSpot Ideas

WMerchen

Task Due Date Property

This would be a property that could be used to filter down to tasks that are past due. This would be helpful for Sales teams and managers to see tasks that are not being completed and reassign those contacts to other people to complete the tasks.

4 Replies
ianjacob
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Totally agree!

SpencerHodgson
Participant

Agreed for sure. I think the gist is this: currently due dates of tasks aren't a property that can be filtered by in lists, triggered off of in workflows, or basically used in any way OTHER than in the task pane and being able to page between the all and the overdue tasks. Frankly that's a bit sad. This seems like a function which would be extremely helpful, and would be used by me right away to help work out follow up call lists which are actual lists of contacts, and not just tasks themselves.

YMore
Participant

This is much needed

springboardjade

Agreed this would be incredibly useful!!

I have a workflow that creates a task to be set immediately and it'd be really helpful to have a delay based on "Task due date" given the due date is meant to be changed in ~30% of cases based on the needs of the user. I want to create a follow-up notification if the task isn't completed X days after the "Task due date", but just have to use a proxy in the meantime