Task Creation & Completion date visibility

Tasks are created to followup any customer on right time. However, we need to track when the task was created and when it was completed. So that, we can analyze the performance of tasks with various customers.

Task Creation Date:

Task Completion Date:

Task Due Date:

Also, if we get an option to export or analyze these task creation, due and completion dates - it would be greate to streamline the tasks module for all product verticals.

For example, product 1 has task due of 2 days and product 2 has task due of 7 days. So, if we have the data when the task was created and when it was completed, we can confirm that the proper followup was done for each product.

HubSpot updates
19 Replies
jWhitman

I agree I would love to have this feature added!

aztechbuildings
New Contributor

Yes please!

CassieB
New Contributor

Please add this feature, it would be very useful for a myriad of purposes. 

waschber
New Contributor

I think that user activity needs to be traceable. You'll already have that incorporated for many entities/modules, but not for tasks. I'd like you to improve the tasks management by providing information on WHO changed WHAT and WHEN. E.g. the completion date of a tasks does very often differ from the due date. Would be good to get a view on that.

Thanks for taking this into account.

Arne
Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely @waschber . It also doesn’t make sense that completed tasks are shown as „upcoming“ just because they were completed before the due date. They should be marked as completed with the date of completion. Similar to deals that automatically change close date to the date they’ve been closed.

SimoneGatti
New Contributor

Yes, I want it too

Jadron
New Contributor

why im all time registry in entity when i login acroos system aplication and registry my firm on this email and now listen is entity aproval system avilable thats is no corect for third p[arty asociation with want my deactive from bussnise world and web world

Jadron
New Contributor

Look I never entirely my acount this is contra product agency third party and llc 

JW66221
New Contributor

Defintely want to have a Task completion date/time.