HubSpot Ideas

SreeBalaji

Task Creation & Completion date visibility

Tasks are created to followup any customer on right time. However, we need to track when the task was created and when it was completed. So that, we can analyze the performance of tasks with various customers.

Task Creation Date:

Task Completion Date:

Task Due Date:

Also, if we get an option to export or analyze these task creation, due and completion dates - it would be greate to streamline the tasks module for all product verticals.

For example, product 1 has task due of 2 days and product 2 has task due of 7 days. So, if we have the data when the task was created and when it was completed, we can confirm that the proper followup was done for each product.

27 Commentaires
CR
Membre

Couple of ideas I thought would be great.

Firstly it does not say when a task was created. Say you created a task and in the interm you got a phone call back or an email and you logged it, you might get confused later on why there is still a task or what it is for. If there was a date of when it was created and you see the phone call or email came in after than it becomes all clear!

Secondly when you open an email correspondence on Hubspot to see where you left off, you than have to scroll through the entire email conversation to get to the collapse button in order to close and see activity from before. Keeping the collapse tab at the top will enable you to open, read the latest email and quickly close it without the need to scroll through the lengthy back and forth conversation!

Jeff-Hensiek
Participant

Love the idea of being able to see when a task was created.  

Helps to keep the sales team honest and provides corporate with some sort of history of the sales reps actions.

daniellerogge
Membre

It'd be helpful if you could see the date & time that a task was originally created, like you can see the date & time that properties were updated or notes were added. 

Zsuzsanna
Membre

We would like to have the creation date of a task visible and also being able to sort the tasks according to them. 

Sorting by Due dates make confusions for us while more tasks are standing after each other.

brittanyCP1
Contributeur

It would be helpful to show a Due Date and automatically record a Completion Date.

Yes, I am having reps edit the date manually and adding a comment, but this has been a common request from my team.

Thank you! 

Best,

Brittany

Eitan
Participant

Agreed. It's very helpful to know when a task was created, because that makes it easier to correlate it with other activities that instigated that task creation.

kabirdev
Participant

I would like to view the date that the task was created.

Dstringer
Membre

Second to this would be to see the date and time stamp of when the task is completed

Jovial_Jeremy
Contributeur

There isn't currently a 'completed at' timestamp associated with a task type engagements. This would be extremely helpful to know when a task was completed and by whom.

Is there something in the works to add a timestamp to a completed task as well as include which user completed the task?

Thanks

mktdigital
Membre

Excelent idea. Currently the user can create a task and set the date in the past. If we can see the creation date of the task we can detect cases like this.

jWhitman
Membre

I agree I would love to have this feature added!

aztechbuildings
Membre

Yes please!

CassieB
Membre

Please add this feature, it would be very useful for a myriad of purposes. 

waschber
Membre

I think that user activity needs to be traceable. You'll already have that incorporated for many entities/modules, but not for tasks. I'd like you to improve the tasks management by providing information on WHO changed WHAT and WHEN. E.g. the completion date of a tasks does very often differ from the due date. Would be good to get a view on that.

Thanks for taking this into account.

Arne
Contributeur de premier rang

Absolutely @waschber . It also doesn’t make sense that completed tasks are shown as „upcoming“ just because they were completed before the due date. They should be marked as completed with the date of completion. Similar to deals that automatically change close date to the date they’ve been closed.

SimoneGatti
Participant

Yes, I want it too

Jadron
Membre

why im all time registry in entity when i login acroos system aplication and registry my firm on this email and now listen is entity aproval system avilable thats is no corect for third p[arty asociation with want my deactive from bussnise world and web world

Jadron
Membre

Look I never entirely my acount this is contra product agency third party and llc 

JW66221
Participant

Defintely want to have a Task completion date/time.

PedroVega
Membre | Partenaire solutions

Pleeease!