HubSpot Ideas

pandc_marketing

Task Completion Notifications

I would like to post to support previous requests for a task completion notification to the creator of the task. This would help streamline processes specific to each individual business. Without task completion notifications, tasks are basically valued at the same usefulness as a "note" and creates extra work for the team - they have to back track on each contact record and make a note to let the contact owner know of the task completion. This is just silly. I saw where this is 'not on the calendar" for the next few quarters but feel this would be an easy request to fultill and should be a priority.  For higher level conversations and management, task completion is a simple request that would make a significant change to reporting efforts & communication within the teams. 

3 Replies
LCoussens

This is an extremely valuable feature and should have been implemented by now.

I do not see any feedback from the developers. 
Can we get an indication of what happens to ideas and requests?

BMorton12
Participant

This would be a great addition. Any feedback from the HubSpot team would be great. 

RLove
Member | Elite Partner

Again, this would be a very useful feature to add in. We've a  number of clients that have asked for it,  to give them confidence when assigning tasks to people.