Olá! Nós temos uma Comunidade em Português!

Targeting possibilities for Social Media posting

We're currently using HubSpot for Twitter posts, but when it comes to Facebook and LinkedIn... We simply can't, and here's why: we need to use language targeting for Facebook, as our fans speak various languages and we don't have the same message for each audience. Same punishment for LinkedIn: we use the audience targeting tool to be more relevant with our social posts.

I assume that it is quite difficult with LinkedIn as their API seems to be have quite a few restrictions (e.g posting images) but Facebook geo-targeting and language tageting features must be available.

HubSpot updates
49 Comentários
JuWi
Principal conselheiro

Hi,

to us it is really important to create one post with different languages.

Since we want to write  the English versions of our post by ourselves, so not all users see a German post and have to click on translate. You´ll never know how good the translation is, thats shown then. If I set up a post directly on Facebook, I can add to the original post another language and Facebook shows  users the post in their language.

We really need that feature in Hubspot aswell, otherwise I can´t use Hubspot anymore to monitor my posts.

Here you cann see the possibilities on Facebook.Screenshot facebook post DE_EN.PNG

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Thanks all for the love for this idea. It's on our backlog but I don't have a timeline to share for you.

matteocloudnova
Regular Contributor

Definetly a priority for any agency that operates outside US territory.

Please make it happen!

silehmann
Principal conselheiro

Also critical for us. Can you please share a timeline for Social Media Targeting?

silehmann
Principal conselheiro

Just found out that falcon.io seems now able to provide LinkedIn Targeting for:

• Geographic location
  • Language
  • Industry
  • Company size
  • Job function
  • Seniority

https://www.falcon.io/help/publish/target-linkedin-posts/

To me, that looks like LinkedIn opened up its API for targeting. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/linkedin/marketing/integrations/community-management/shares/share-a...

christinadube
Principal conselheiro

We are in need of this functionality too. We are a global orgnization with the need to geo-target and post in various languages. It would be a great add from Hubspot as the only tool on the market we can find to do this is Hootsuite - and it's really expensive. It would not only be a good add to the existing platform, but it would fill a niche need too. 

emelie
Occasional Contributor

Also need this functionality for our customers!

acrawford
Principal conselheiro

Yes! Do this please.... We want this because we have a global account and we want to target our regional facebook users.

InviseAgency
Occasional Contributor

Super relevant idea. Totally neccesary! 

LauraFere
Principal conselheiro

Hi @roisinkirby We would like to post in multiple languages through HubSpot, when will this feature be available?  Thanks