HubSpot Ideas

Bengali

Tagging Contacts

There are tons of people that want the feature of tagging contacts, so that they can easily be sorted, and I'm not sure if their voices are getting heard because their posts are marked as having a solution. All of the CRMs I have considered have this feature and none of them are on par with Hubspot in almost every other area. What gives? This is neccessary and I don't think Hubspot is an option until they fix this. Also, I know about creating custom properties, but that is a total nuiscance and not a complete solution.

3 Replies
LaMa

Agree.

I have been searching around for a few days, and I always end up with that "resolved post" that after a quick skim is clearly indicated as not solved at all!

GuyTaylor
Guide

Hi @Bengali@LaMa,

HubTags should do the trick. It allows you to visually tag contacts and then search for tagged contacts in a more detailed way compared to a custom proprety.

We are in beta and would appreciate feedback and/or feature requests.

Guy 

ARammohan

I continue to be baffled that this basic function is not part of an incredibly robust CRM platform.  They recommend using HubTags as a supplement or using a workaround--but I just can't believe that this function doesn't exist already.