HubSpot Ideas

BenWestie

Tag an entire team (@team)

It would be great to have the ability to tag an entire team within a note on a conversation or ticket.

We have several people in our support team, a minimum of 1 person is covering tickets at all times, but we don't always know who this is, the ability to use @supportteam to notify would make this easier to make sure the person dealing with this on that day see it straight away.

We have several teams like this where there is a rotation of covering the tickets or being on-site.

38 Replies
Fleurdevries

Yes!! This was the idea I wanted to suppose too. 

Would be great, saving time, and making sure I don't forget anybody in the team (when tagging the whole team person by person). 

NMayfield

Was googling to see if this was an opption. Based on this suggestion I'm guessing not. Would love for it to be added soon! 

erica11
Top Contributor

We would like to see this too. 

NicoleCSO

I would love this- save so much time...

YStrunga

PLEASE enable this, would be hugely beneficial. 

ThiagoF
Contributor

+1 for the idea

LMichael
Participant

This would be fantastic! We would love this idea for our sales team to communicate with our office team

BMcDermitt

+1 for this idea

TRussell

This would be hugely beneficial and increase efficiency! Please make this a feature!

CKönig

This feature would be very important for us, please make it happen!

SCarlsson

Yes, this would be great. It's important to delegate tasks to teams, especially in growing organizations. Keeping track of individuals is just not as professional. Please, make this happen. 

joelpacheco
Participant

Absolutely. I want my team to stay in the loop and have to tag each one of them every time. 

joelpacheco_0-1662669674964.png

Please!

WKite
Participant

Yes please add!

Franziska_K

Great idea!

LudmillaGarcia
HubSpot Employee

I believe this would be very helpful to our customers!

MSnider

This would enhance our current process - really need!

spoole
Participant

This would benefit every user of HubSpot

rachel79
Participant

We could really use this feature as well!  Currently when someone at our company tags @CustomerSuccess in a note it sends the notification email to the  team through the conv inbox (via a google group email alias).  But the Customer Success team has to dig through the SPAM folder to view these mentions, which is causing a lot of misses.  Would love an alternative solution ASAP.

JKrantz
Contributor

any movement on this one? seems like a nice win!

Lytkowski

For us it would be very timesaving. We are writing an protocoll to each meeting tagging our teammembers and peple who needs to be informed. this are always between 10-20 people, so much work tagging each person manually. Creating snippets with the relevant persons would be a great way as we have often different relevant persons. Currently this is not working as the snippets to not recognize the tagging