HubSpot Ideas

MankaB

Syncing zoom recording to contacts

Hi, 

Posting on behalf of a customer. Currently, the only way to sync zoom recordings with the contact records is to turn on the Only authenticated users can join meetings settin in Zoom. However, turning this feature on was preventing many people from attending the meetings. 

I would be great to have a feature whereby Zoom recordings could be associated to HubSpot contact records without having to turn this setting on.  (Or at least if associations with any identical matches in HS could be suggested to sync zoom recordings). 

4 Replies
PSterkenburg
Contributor

+1000 to that. We turned on Zoom + Hubspot + Hubspot AI (which is supposed to associate contacts to Calls), but no luck. For me also the Knowledge Base articles don't make clear that this association only happens if you use Hubspot Calling.

And yes, I also opted against turning on the authentication in Zoom, it would create a bad experience.

Jiminny  does the mapping automatically, so it's not impossible

NArtadi
Contributor

Very much needed, it's difficult to have to rely on third party software or have to invest engineering resources to cover the hole in the integration.

Sandeld
Participant

In addition to this, the ability to choose or filter certain meeting types. Even if you turn the current setting on, it's still "all or nothing."

BoFleming
HubSpot Employee

+1