HubSpot Ideas

nriley

Sync with Google Contacts

Migrated from legacy ideas forum with 146 votes.  

I'd love to see 2 way synch to google contacts as an option.
Many apps use google contacts. For example, Evernote app has a business card scan function. Take a picture of a business card and it can add the details to your phone contacts. This can then synch to Google contacts. By just having the ability to sync from google contacts to Hubspot you gain this business card scan functionality.

If a contact has a new email or phone number, I need this on my phone, so a change in Hubspot CRM should be synched to google contacts.

I consider this to be fundamental, and this functionality exists in the Insightly free CRM - I am surprised I couldn't find a request for this (apologies if I have missed it).

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
April 26, 2021 09:04 AM

I could not be more excited to report that HubSpot's native Google Contacts sync has now shipped!  It is part of the newly launched Operations Hub and is now available to all customers at all tiers of the HubSpot product, including Free (with default field mappings - upgrade to Operations Hub Starter for custom field mappings).

August 11, 2020 07:59 AM

Sorry about that! All set now! Thank you for letting me know. 

In Planning
August 11, 2020 07:44 AM

Hi everyone, 

We are currently working on a HubSpot built integration between HubSpot and Google contacts. We would love to get user feedback on how we are thinking about this integration. Please fill out this form if you are interested in providing feedback to our product team. 

Thank you, 

Brandy

Delivered
May 06, 2020 01:14 PM

Hi everyone! I’m Collette, the Product Manager on the App Marketplace team. Thanks for taking the time to post, comment, and upvote this Idea.You can sync your CRM with Google Contacts through PieSync, who recently joined the HubSpot family. A full explanation of how to do so can be found hereWe’re working closely with our PieSync team members to make it even easier for you to connect your systems, so keep an eye out for more exciting features!

July 15, 2019 02:15 PM

Hi @dzunker - as of now, integrating a Google Contacts Sync natively into HubSpot is not on the product roadmap. However, one of our integration partners, Import2 has developed a valuable integration here that I would strongly recommend trying out!  http://wizard.import2.com/apps/hubspot/. 

June 19, 2018 06:37 PM

Thank you to everyone who has commented on this post. I am a member of the HubSpot Product team and am looking to understand how you would use the Google Contacts and HubSpot CRM Sync. 

From the postings thus far - I am seeing 2 trends

1) Data consistency

2) The ability to leverage Google Contacts on Mobile

What are the other uses that you would leverage and prefer from this integration to make this a valuable addition to the HubSpot platform? 

101 Replies
nriley
HubSpot Product Team

I could not be more excited to report that HubSpot's native Google Contacts sync has now shipped!  It is part of the newly launched Operations Hub and is now available to all customers at all tiers of the HubSpot product, including Free (with default field mappings - upgrade to Operations Hub Starter for custom field mappings).