HubSpot Ideas

nriley

Sync with Google Contacts

Migrated from legacy ideas forum with 146 votes.  

I'd love to see 2 way synch to google contacts as an option.
Many apps use google contacts. For example, Evernote app has a business card scan function. Take a picture of a business card and it can add the details to your phone contacts. This can then synch to Google contacts. By just having the ability to sync from google contacts to Hubspot you gain this business card scan functionality.

If a contact has a new email or phone number, I need this on my phone, so a change in Hubspot CRM should be synched to google contacts.

I consider this to be fundamental, and this functionality exists in the Insightly free CRM - I am surprised I couldn't find a request for this (apologies if I have missed it).

101 Kommentare
HupspotLove
Teilnehmer/-in

Contact Sync would be very helpful!

rsisto
Teilnehmer/-in

Great Idea! I had this feature on my previous CRM and it's very helpful to have access to contacts everywhere.

jmartinez
Mitglied

Agreed, this is a must-have! 

Cross_iSynergy
Mitglied

+1

talktotrey
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Google Contacts/HubSpot CRM Sync should be close to the top of the HubSpot CRM new feature list for your Dev Team.  Hubspot "leans" on Gmail for threaded-emails as the feature doesn't exist in their email client (no reason to re-invent the wheel).  To not have Contacts Auto-Sync seems an oversight.  

Is this being worked on?  

How soon can we get this?  

How do we see the top-requested-feature list? 

bobume
Mitglied

This feature seems essential to me too !

Hope it will be available soon. 🙂

cristianuibar
Mitglied

I would really love to see this feature implemented. I found myself in this situation a few times and exporting and importing csv files is not ideal.

william968
Mitglied

This feature would save our company a lot of time

AlexanderLundy
Teilnehmer/-in

I realized that Zapier has an integration of its own. But I am surprised there is not a native sync for Google contacts. 

hubspotlove
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

It's a very simple thing they could integrate. Chances are they are leaving room for integration companies to sell their products. PieSync works very well, but yeah it's pretty unnecessary to make us pay for those services when we shell out hundreds or thousands of dollars for a product that claims to be the best. It's so good, but they can't figure out contact syncing. Riiiiiight 😛

jwprice
Mitglied

Hubspotlove, I agree with you 200% They're not doing an integration module just because they'll get kickbacks from integration companies for referrals to let them do that. Any of their IT staff could write the programing script to work with the google api in their sleep. 

egrinev
Teilnehmer/-in

Out-of-the-box synch with Google contacts is base-level functionality.  Please add.

blinkertoon
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Ditto. Surely a given 🙂

Kellum
Mitglied

This would be a total productivity boost.  It would be an invaluable feature for G-suite users.

nickkingscliff
Mitglied

I'm starting to evaluate hubspot CRM and I'm shocked that it doesn't automatically sync with Google contacts. This is a deal breaker for me. I'll return every few months to check if the hubspot guys have got this sorted...

TobiasSEO
Mitglied

+1

whosny
Mitglied

Please add. Make Life Easy.

triogroup
Mitglied

+1

SoleimanB
Mitglied

I think this is an important feature to have as well. 

In todays world of mobile use and email, we need our contacts wherever we go. I text a lot with my clients and its important for me to make sure I get the right name. 

The sync feature would save me a lot of time. Sync Hubpost to gmail, gmail to my phone. 

valentinrozman
Mitglied

Yes, I would like to see such intimate integration with Google Contacts like Prosperworks.