Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Sync property values between Contact, Company and Deal Records

Would love the ability from within at least the Sales side of things to automatically map/populate Deal Properties from a Contact's properties. We came over from Salesforce where this could be done in conversion, and this is definitely an area we miss having & would make life MUCH smoother for our staff upon creating deals.

85 Replies
HubSpotMaster
Advisor

Any updates on this HubSpot?

@CoachAaronCCR 

paytoneal
Occasional Contributor

Wow, 9 pages of comments and still nothing...?

Chiming in. I've had to set up workflows to copy/paste fields across Contacts/Companies (same as with deals) which is fine, but unnecessarily complex. I'm used to Salesforce's built-in property syncing. The use case for us is that different team functions work out of different objects. In marketing, I'm always looking at contact records while sales are always looking at company records. 

dborn
Occasional Contributor

It's hard to beleive that you need to make a lot of workflows with different enrollments settings in order just to map simple fields that other CRMs (like SF) allow by default within Contacts/Leads/Deals/Companies.

When this option going to be to Beta at least?

Hubspot has good Marketing tools, but not enough standard features as CRM for sales.

Maximvd

Seeing this post dates back to 2017 and still no update is a bit disappointing...

Feels like a very basic, necessary functionality for so many businesses. 

hope
New Contributor

I am looking to set up a two-way sync between Deals and contacts. There should be a way to create one global field that is shared across Companies, Contacts, and Deals such as:

• Referred by
  • Owner

As well as other custom properties. This will ensure data integrity and improve ease of use.