Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Sync property values between Contact, Company and Deal Records

Would love the ability from within at least the Sales side of things to automatically map/populate Deal Properties from a Contact's properties. We came over from Salesforce where this could be done in conversion, and this is definitely an area we miss having & would make life MUCH smoother for our staff upon creating deals.

HubSpot updates
95 Comentarios
Steph2304
Colaborador ocasional

Hi all,

Found a comfy way - might be thanks to the new update - but you can simply *clone* the property from a company to a contact or deal, which allows for consistency between fields.

This then allows for simple *copying* of the field properties - meaning one workflow, that's it.

Hope this helps, I know this little trick saved me a lot of time (and the creation of numerous workflows)

edmund
Colaborador habitual

Cloning a property helps, but then you still need to make multiple workflows for every property sync, one to sync from Company to Contact if there's a change, and another for copying from Contact to Company if there's a change.

Steph2304
Colaborador ocasional

Yes it's far from perfect and it's not a glowing review of Hubspot or the update - it's more a "we're all in the same boat, here's something helpful"

mbinmasoud
Colaborador ocasional

@Steph2304I might have missed the details of this feature. Is it different from copying properties from companies to contacts in a workflow? 

jochenvp
Colaborador ocasional

Yes please!!!!! You should have the choice to sync between contact, company and deal instead of always setting up workflows. Whu is this still not available? It's online since 2017... And more than 500 upvotes